Derek Adams has to go. | Page 62 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Derek Adams has to go.

Derek Adams as manager?

• Stay

Votes: 164 43.6%
  • Go

Votes: 166 44.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 46 12.2%

• Total voters
Sep 6, 2006
Dan Ellard":1mx9gwon said:
Balham_Green":1mx9gwon said:
GreenArmy1984":1mx9gwon said:
Onwards & Upwards

In Adams WE trust!

Are you ever going to come up with something original or interesting? This is supposed to be a discussion forum.
Are you ever going to come up with something original or interesting? This is supposed to be a discussion forum.

Indeed it is. Not a place for parrots. But if the best you can do is repeat me....

Aug 29, 2008
Balham_Green":37iab82r said:
semper crudus":37iab82r said:
Oldage - Iā€™m not pretending all is rosey or the season is now a raging success. I simply said that those of us who thought we should have sacked Adams as he was incapable of turning it around have been proved wrong. I canā€™t see how thatā€™s contentious, even if it requires some self-deprecation

How can you be proved wrong after a few results? Its mid season only and we are only 19th! So if we lose a few games you will change your mind again? Make your mind up for goodness sake!

As you understand well enough, the point being made is that too many of us made knee jerk reactions to a bad run of form, calling for the guyā€™s head. Our subsequent form shows he has been more than capable of correcting those failings. Itā€™s not about being happy with 19th, or any other assessment you attempt to attach to it. Just a simple admittance that I under estimated Adams.

Feb 23, 2008
I said earlier in the thread that he should be given until Xmas then a decision made if results weren't showing an improvement.

They are and have been, and with a few more shrewd signings such as Diagouraga then I think a solid mid table finish would be a job well done this season.

Sep 6, 2006
III
semper crudus":25e19utn said:
Balham_Green":25e19utn said:
semper crudus":25e19utn said:
Oldage - Iā€™m not pretending all is rosey or the season is now a raging success. I simply said that those of us who thought we should have sacked Adams as he was incapable of turning it around have been proved wrong. I canā€™t see how thatā€™s contentious, even if it requires some self-deprecation

How can you be proved wrong after a few results? Its mid season only and we are only 19th! So if we lose a few games you will change your mind again? Make your mind up for goodness sake!

As you understand well enough, the point being made is that too many of us made knee jerk reactions to a bad run of form, calling for the guyā€™s head. Our subsequent form shows he has been more than capable of correcting those failings. Itā€™s not about being happy with 19th, or any other assessment you attempt to attach to it. Just a simple admittance that I under estimated Adams.

And now you are knee jerking again. Bit of a (knee) jerker aren't you?!

Jul 12, 2016
Thought with New Year approaching, a LITTLE optimism would not go amiss hence my new outlook!

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Balham_Green":2lw83im9 said:
Dan Ellard":2lw83im9 said:
Balham_Green":2lw83im9 said:
GreenArmy1984":2lw83im9 said:
Onwards & Upwards

In Adams WE trust!

Indeed it is. Not a place for parrots. But if the best you can do is repeat me....

Why so many polls then? :wtf:

A

andyr1963

Ade the green":200s49n3 said:
Dear Mods,

Please can this thread be stickied so if he ever comes on PASOTI he can see he still has to prove every game his worth.

:lol:
Nice one. :greensmile:

Keepitgreen

šŸ‡°šŸ‡Ŗ Welicar Donor
ā™£ļø PACSA Member
ā™£ļø Senior Greens
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Ade the green":241n4qdn said:
Dear Mods,

Please can this thread be stickied so if he ever comes on PASOTI he can see he still has to prove every game his worth.
You've got more chance of seeing Donald Trump on here. :)