Do you want Sheridan to continue as manager? | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Do you want Sheridan to continue as manager?

Do you want John Sheridan to continue as manager?

• Yes

Votes: 100 44.1%
  • No

Votes: 127 55.9%

• Total voters

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Also a bit stupid to write someone off for looking like "a pub footballer" after a brief cameo at the arse end of a poo game and a development game.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
green eyed monster":1mxst15n said:
Have to say I'm a bit surprised at how close it is, I thought it would be more 'against'

Still, everyone's entitled to their opinion....

Even if 44% of you are wrong :greensmile:

Yeah, maybe the question should have had: '... of Argyle.' at the end? :facepalm:

:lol:

Sep 6, 2006
Ollieargyle9":efcod62g said:
demportdave":efcod62g said:
t._green":efcod62g said:
I voted yes

I simply don't believe our position in the league warrants a change in manager at this time. We have a drop in form, true, but that happens sometimes, get a couple of wins under our belt and everything changes.

Admittedly I don't get to a lot of games, but I have seen us a few times this season and for the first time in a few years we look like we are moving forward. Changing the manager may accelerate that or it may not. Besides, lose a few games under a new regime and we'd be rueing that change.

One thing I have noticed under Sheridan is that he seems to have no trouble attracting players to the club
Is that why Brunt was a 6th choice signing?

Didn't Sheridan say he had been tracking Brunt's progress for a few years now and was pleased that he'd finally become available? That's some effort to go to for a 6th choice signing.

Some of those years must have been before his injuries.

Sep 6, 2006
James Owen":2cokejd2 said:
Give him another season.

I say this because... hes kept us up.... secured us last season, and a slight push this season. We are slowly building. Too slowly!

I, like you, am bored of how we play and cant remember the last time i went to a game thinking we'd win. In fact i cant remember the last time i went to a game and won (fleetwood?)

I dont get to many games as a northener who works shift, but when I do go i manage to drag a few people with me and find myself apologising after yet another awful performance

So you are very unhappy with performances but want to stick with the manager producing them for yet another year? Makes a lot of sense!