Do you want Sheridan to continue as manager? | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Do you want Sheridan to continue as manager?

Do you want John Sheridan to continue as manager?

• Yes

Votes: 100 44.1%
  • No

Votes: 127 55.9%

• Total voters
Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
tom16pafc":3gb76glu said:
Neil Warnock would get us promoted because he's passionate about us, with the team we have all we need is some passion..
:lol:

So by that logic shall we consider bringing mariner back as well? :facepalm:

Jun 23, 2011
Plymouth
tom16pafc":n4kontcc said:
Neil Warnock would get us promoted because he's passionate about us, with the team we have all we need is some passion..

"Passion". The call word for people who dont understand football. What english football often needs is a little less pasion and a lot more brain.

Jul 6, 2005
xmastree":l780pjrg said:
Forest of Dean Green":l780pjrg said:
demportdave":l780pjrg said:
Too much time spent on the M5 and M6 whilst he splits his time between the club and Manchester, with much of the coaching left to others.

Not enough time on the training ground and it shows.

We need a fully-committed Manager who wants to be here.

How do we actually know that? What evidence? It's spouted a lot on here as PASOTI fact, but has someone got him electronically tagged or do we have some stalkers following him around?

Exactly. No one ever quantifies how much training Sheridan misses, how much time he spends up north when he should be here etc. It's so easy to come out with this sort of criticism when you don't provide any facts. Or perhaps don't know any. The comment may be valid, bit how are we to know?
Speak to people who are in and around the club.

Why do you think he's got a couple of locally-based sidekicks to look after the shop when he's away, it certainly isn't because of their outstanding Coaching ability.

I understand that McCarthy is supposed to be the Forwards Coach and Wotton the Defensive Coach. But we can barely get a shot on target never mind score a goal and at the other end, we concede a goal almost every game from routine set plays.

However, they are pretty good at covering for Sheridan.

G

Greenskin

demportdave":1wcb5mso said:
xmastree":1wcb5mso said:
Forest of Dean Green":1wcb5mso said:
demportdave":1wcb5mso said:
Too much time spent on the M5 and M6 whilst he splits his time between the club and Manchester, with much of the coaching left to others.

Not enough time on the training ground and it shows.

We need a fully-committed Manager who wants to be here.

How do we actually know that? What evidence? It's spouted a lot on here as PASOTI fact, but has someone got him electronically tagged or do we have some stalkers following him around?

Exactly. No one ever quantifies how much training Sheridan misses, how much time he spends up north when he should be here etc. It's so easy to come out with this sort of criticism when you don't provide any facts. Or perhaps don't know any. The comment may be valid, bit how are we to know?
Speak to people who are in and around the club.Why do you think he's got a couple of locally-based sidekicks to look after the shop when he's away, it certainly isn't because of their outstanding Coaching ability.

I understand that McCarthy is supposed to be the Forwards Coach and Wotton the Defensive Coach. But we can barely get a shot on target never mind score a goal and at the other end, we concede a goal almost every game from routine set plays.

However, they are pretty good at covering for Sheridan.

Like who?

C

Cobi Budge.

I'm giving him 3 matches, I want 6+ points from Hartlepool, Accrington & Wycombe.

C

Cobi Budge.

In my official capacity of supporter stuck between the in and out camp :lol:

We won't have a better chance for back to back wins than the next two matches.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Pogleswoody":19vc3zz7 said:
Cobi Budge.":19vc3zz7 said:
I'm giving him 3 matches, I want 6+ points from Hartlepool, Accrington & Wycombe.

In your official capacity as .....? :think:
What happens then if we only get 5 points?
presumably the sack.for what its worth i think we will only get one point from these three matches.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Steve Evans":l5xsahc7 said:
Pogleswoody":l5xsahc7 said:
Cobi Budge.":l5xsahc7 said:

presumably the sack.for what its worth i think we will only get one point from these three matches.

7 points - Keep your job
6 points - another three match trial
5 points - the sack
4 points -
3 points -
2 points -
1 point -
0 points - Summary Execution

Anybody want to fill the gaps? :lol:

Apr 1, 2009
He's been here over 2 years, and nearly 100 league games, yet the ditherers can't make up their minds and want to give him 3 games to prove his worth. He's either good enough now, or he isn't. If he's to go during this season, then it should be now. Not going to happen though.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Pogleswoody":2s983ode said:
Steve Evans":2s983ode said:
Pogleswoody":2s983ode said:
Cobi Budge.":2s983ode said:

7 points - Keep your job
5 points - the sack
4 points -
3 points -
2 points -
1 point -

Sentenced to watch a game with Steve Evans - oh sorry the 0 points is taken.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Pasties and Cider":3r7p2zzt said:
Pogleswoody":3r7p2zzt said:
Steve Evans":3r7p2zzt said:
Pogleswoody":3r7p2zzt said:
Cobi Budge.":3r7p2zzt said:

7 points - Keep your job
5 points - the sack
4 points -
3 points -
2 points -
1 point -

Sentenced to watch a game with Steve Evans - oh sorry the 0 points is taken.
that'd be worse than summary execution for john sheridan

Nov 29, 2011
Plymouth
Personally don't see us benefiting from a change when we're only one point off the play-offs. It would only take another good run for everything to be fine and dandy again, and we have tended to follow our poor runs under Sheridan with strong ones. The players are clearly still playing for him, so I think change now could be detrimental to our chances.

I also can't picture anybody who is available right now, and a realistic target, who could push us up to the top three. Don't consider Neil Warnock realistic.

Stick until the end of the season at least, and then see where we are.