Doubting Fans... | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Doubting Fans...

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I am still one of the doubting fans, I don't think this team is anywhere near last season's team.

Sorry, but that's my opinion and I'm holding onto it.

Saying that, I would absolutely love it for someone to screen grab this post, and show me at the end of a promotion season.

Mar 18, 2006
IJN":u39sljvq said:
I am still one of the doubting fans, I don't think this team is anywhere near last season's team.

Saying that, I would absolutely love it for someone to screen grab this post, and show me at the end of a promotion season.

Agreed.
We appear to have ridden our luck somewhat, and do appear to lack quality. Man for man , I say last seasons team was better, however I accept that this team does appear to grind out a result when not playing particularly well.

Sep 28, 2003
London
Frank_Butcher":2f8cgue0 said:
Yes, but someone will no doubt come on to say that 3 swallows don't make a Summer.

Because that's correct. We're only five games in, there's no judgements to be called either way yet.

Oh, and screenshotting things in the hope of being able to say "I told you so" is genuinely one of the saddest, most pathetic things I've ever heard of. Get a life, for crying out loud!

B

Barriball

Andy Holland":df7hrs8m said:
Frank_Butcher":df7hrs8m said:
Yes, but someone will no doubt come on to say that 3 swallows don't make a Summer.

Because that's correct. We're only five games in, there's no judgements to be called either way yet.

Oh, and screenshotting things in the hope of being able to say "I told you so" is genuinely one of the saddest, most pathetic things I've ever heard of. Get a life, for crying out loud!

Haha I have a feeling your life is a great deal sadder

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
IJN":20a08emp said:

Me too. You can ram it down my throat IF we get PROMOTED but just cant see it. I don't care how we win as long as we win but its been far from convincing and we cannot ride our luck all season.
Today was a proper smash n grab against a poor Blackpool team with 10 men.
3 wins are 3 wins but its hardly inspiring confidence or masking the real issues this team has

B

Bonehead

LG":26bq9ut9 said:
Taking screen shots of a football forum message board! Heard it all now. 3 on the spin is good news. However, we all know top at Xmas don't mean a thing.

He must have a very interesting life

Nov 7, 2012
Plymouth
IJN":2g6ej0ny said:

And that's the crux of it, do you believe this seasons team is as good as lasts seasons? If not then how can you have solid faith that we will get promoted. Last seasons got into the playoffs not automatics so if you believe this team isn't as good then do you believe we can get to the playoffs? That's what worries me when Carey is banging in goals and giving great performances, everyone is loving and celebrating that fact but it worries me that if we don't get promoted this season he'll have more interest and will be harder to keep.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
IJN":1nk02stk said:

This.

Think we are weaker in terms of players but more suited to the physically side of L2. I think if we can score then we are more able to hold onto it. We just don't look like scoring too often.

Jan 7, 2013
plymouth1970":2rinbai1 said:
LG":2rinbai1 said:
Taking screen shots of a football forum message board! Heard it all now. 3 on the spin is good news. However, we all know top at Xmas don't mean a thing.

About as interesting as the folk on here who are so quick to post Adams out and will we ever score threads! What goes around comes around and all that! If you don't agree then don't post and the thread will be on page 10 by the end of the weekend :)

B

Barriball

plymouth1970":1k6db451 said:
LG":1k6db451 said:

Aren't we supporters of the same team here? Why the hostility?

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
I am actually more doubting after seeing that game today, should have been 3 down at HT. Granted first 25 of second half was good, but against 10 men again we were not very good and nearly didnt see the game out.

Apr 29, 2016
Ham Green":2w9e9jgy said:
Phil Sloggett":2w9e9jgy said:
I love the thought of someone sitting at home and taking screenshots of PASOTI so they can look back at them at them a few weeks and think "Oooh yes, I knew that person's views were a little wayward". Not.

What a shame to have this type of thread appear.

Yes :lol:

Imagine him carefully cropping the image and saving it in a special folder.
"Come the day, Sir, I shall make you eat those words!!"

It sounds that you would enjoy doing so too. What a sorry thing for an Argyle supporter!

Apr 29, 2016
Barriball":290wq65f said:
plymouth1970":290wq65f said:
LG":290wq65f said:

Aren't we supporters of the same team here? Why the hostility?

Perhaps some are supporters and some are just followers?