Emmen Friendly Cancelled (Confirmed) | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Emmen Friendly Cancelled (Confirmed)

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Jan 27, 2012
I'd like to think that there is another club that Argyle could play- surely the PAFC staff are working on this ?

It might be possible to play the reserve team of a bigger club from the top division in Holland ? That would probably be better anyway as Argyle's pre-season games are all against low standard/amateur opposition. The only exception being Cardiff.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
gaspargomez":1tfo7pbb said:
I'd like to think that there is another club that Argyle could play- surely the PAFC staff are working on this ?

It might be possible to play the reserve team of a bigger club from the top division in Holland ? That would probably be better anyway as Argyle's pre-season games are all against low standard/amateur opposition. The only exception being Cardiff.
Do FC Twente's reserves not count then?

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I would not exactly call Weston -s-Mare low standard. Bristol Rovers only drew with Gloucester City on Saturday and some of us can remember Argyle losing to the likes of Weymouth and Stourbridge in competitive games. I wonder how we should judge Torquay as opposition this week? It is better to build confidence and score a few goals in a Friendly than have the likes of West Ham at Home Park and be stuffed 5-0 with a home defence shot to pieces.

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
Out of dandruff and West Ham, I'd choose to dislike Joe Hart even more.

If you see the touristic meltdown the very peaceful visit of 200 Aberdeen fans has led to in Southern Europe, perhaps easier now to see Major Emmen's point.

May 8, 2011
Gary_Wills":2g1gw8yb said:
Out of dandruff and West Ham, I'd choose to dislike Joe Hart even more.

If you see the touristic meltdown the very peaceful visit of 200 Aberdeen fans has led to in Southern Europe, perhaps easier now to see Major Emmen's point.

Last night FC Twente played Everton in a friendly about 50 miles from Emmen, the local mayor didn't seem to have a problem. Far bigger crowd than we would have in a much smaller stadium.
http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2017/07/1 ... highlights