Exeter City match display (Wall of Colour) | Page 12 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Exeter City match display (Wall of Colour)

Jul 29, 2010
Looked great, my new screen saver.

Completely tongue in cheek of course but as an observation, only we could use a crowd to form a display that makes the ground look like it does when it's empty :lol:

Mar 9, 2011
X Isle":1w5k263m said:
Looked great, my new screen saver.

Completely tongue in cheek of course but as an observation, only we could use a crowd to form a display that makes the ground look like it does when it's empty :lol:
Not the original thought process for the design (or how it was going to be set out), but yes, we realised this would end up looking a slightly bigger version of the seating around the ground :lol:

The stadium has been cleared of the sheets ready for Tuesday night ... Bring it on! :scarf:

A huge thank you to everyone who helped to set up / clear up the stadium and to everyone who sat in the Devonport End / Lyndhurst for taking part in this GREEN ARMY!

With regards to the flags, we'd like to set these out as often as we can, weather permitting.

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
Glad you took note of my design suggestion on page 1 of this thread! :) It looked great!

Well done to all involved. I would have come along if I could have.

tonsk

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Here's Exeter's attempts last week.

d8f2404a-54f7-44cb-a8ea-fbd7e4138b87_800.jpg

Aug 30, 2006
Sheffield
Just got back to Sheffield and wanted to congratulate everyone involved in the display yesterday. Was in the grandstand which was the best place to appreciate the colour and enormity of our welcome. I bet the new signings couldn't believe their eyes and it will have made them realise they have signed for a unique club.
The main stand was great for viewing the display but I missed out on the big flags on the mayflower terrace until seeing the photos on GOS....definitely something that should be done for every home game. I have never seen the 'We are the Lyndhurst' and 'Semper Fidelis' flags before. Most impressive, better even than the Forza Verde and Green Army flags - maybe because they are in the correct shade of green for a traditionalist like me.
Anyway, again, well done to everybody for making us all proud to be members of the Green Army.

Dec 7, 2006
bringonthemilkman":357fb06t said:
Just got back to Sheffield and wanted to congratulate everyone involved in the display yesterday. Was in the grandstand which was the best place to appreciate the colour and enormity of our welcome. I bet the new signings couldn't believe their eyes and it will have made them realise they have signed for a unique club.
The main stand was great for viewing the display but I missed out on the big flags on the mayflower terrace until seeing the photos on GOS....definitely something that should be done for every home game. I have never seen the 'We are the Lyndhurst' and 'Semper Fidelis' flags before. Most impressive, better even than the Forza Verde and Green Army flags - maybe because they are in the correct shade of green for a traditionalist like me.
Anyway, again, well done to everybody for making us all proud to be members of the Green Army.
Exactly! :scarf:

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
IJN":al8j123z said:

I wondered why they were all standing at the away end. they cannot afford that many seats at sid james park :lol:

N

NorfolkGreen

Mike Greening":2y2ddcsy said:
IJN":2y2ddcsy said:

I wondered why they were all standing at the away end. they cannot afford that many seats at sid james park :lol:

Someone needs to tell them that Cameron is now PM, also that description of them on the right is either rhyming slang or spelt wrong.