Exeter City match display (Wall of Colour) | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Exeter City match display (Wall of Colour)

Mar 9, 2011
Monkey Nuts":3635mz4w said:
I have a fairly large PAFC white ensign that I was thinking about digging out for the mayflower terrace, will I be able to get access before the game tomorrow, or are we only looking to have colourful giant flags laid out?

Sorry MN, I've just seen your post ... if you're able to still dig this flag out it can go on the steps with the other flags :thumbup:

We have some flags up HP ready to be laid out tomorrow.

Graham will be bringing the GREEN ARMY flag up at about 1.30pm

Paul ... are you still ok to bring your St Blazey Greens flag too? (If you don't see this tonight, I'll text you in the morning).

So if this is ok with everyone, perhaps we can meet near reception at 1.30pm and all go down there together to set them out??

Is that time ok with you Baz? :thumbup:

finegreen":3635mz4w said:
Good fun today...kids are knackered and so am I !!!!! they are of to bed ...very exited about tomorrow, you would think it was christmas eve the way they are carrying on...any way time for a well deserved drink. :stout:

Hoping the players give it to them tomorrow...we need to win that.

You're children did a great job ... so full of enthusiasm for it and so full of energy left in them come the end! :scarf:

Aug 25, 2006
Plymuff, D'em!
Double the amount of volunteers than last time meant that we managed to complete a more complex (and impressive!) design in half the time. It took 12 of us 6hrs to do the last one, which only went up to block 14/15...this time, we've gone up to block 19, in only 3hrs and it's going to look incredible!

Bring on tomorrow!!

M

Monkey Nuts

Sue Pollard":4sgdlolu said:
Monkey Nuts":4sgdlolu said:
I have a fairly large PAFC white ensign that I was thinking about digging out for the mayflower terrace, will I be able to get access before the game tomorrow, or are we only looking to have colourful giant flags laid out?

Sorry MN, I've just seen your post ... if you're able to still dig this flag out it can go on the steps with the other flags :thumbup:

We have some flags up HP ready to be laid out tomorrow.

Graham will be bringing the GREEN ARMY flag up at about 1.30pm

Paul ... are you still ok to bring your St Blazey Greens flag too? (If you don't see this tonight, I'll text you in the morning).

So if this is ok with everyone, perhaps we can meet near reception at 1.30pm and all go down there together to set them out??

Is that time ok with you Baz? :thumbup:

finegreen":4sgdlolu said:
Good fun today...kids are knackered and so am I !!!!! they are of to bed ...very exited about tomorrow, you would think it was christmas eve the way they are carrying on...any way time for a well deserved drink. :stout:

Hoping the players give it to them tomorrow...we need to win that.

You're children did a great job ... so full of enthusiasm for it and so full of energy left in them come the end! :scarf:

Sue, I'll be well and truly on the ale by 1.30, but I'm happy to drop it off about 12 if one of you guys are happy to lay it out wherever there's space?

Mar 9, 2011
Monkey Nuts":1r42be5s said:
Sue, I'll be well and truly on the ale by 1.30, but I'm happy to drop it off about 12 if one of you guys are happy to lay it out wherever there's space?

:lol: that sounds like a good idea! :stout:

Will go to reception area at 12 to take this off you - thank you.

And the same for Paul, Graham and Baz at 1.30 :thumbup:

COME ON YOU GREENS! :scarf:

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Well done everyone involved, great job. Sadly I won't be there to see it but looking forward to seeing the photos on GoS. Although I'm sure there might be one or two flying around on social media when it happens.

Dec 3, 2005
Well done to you all - great effort - hope the stadium is near to full.

Also hope the players and manager put in as much effort - thank you.

M

Monkey Nuts

Sue Pollard":out4jxhb said:
Monkey Nuts":out4jxhb said:

:lol: that sounds like a good idea! :stout:

Will go to reception area at 12 to take this off you - thank you.

And the same for Paul, Graham and Baz at 1.30 :thumbup:

COME ON YOU GREENS! :scarf:
Okey doke, see you at 12.

P

Paul_Roberts

Well done to all involved in setting up the display today. It set the tone for a fantastic afternoon.

BvLg_KrIEAETN8Y.jpg:large

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I've only seen a couple of photos but it seemed very impressive. Well done to Steve and Sue for organising it, raising the funding for it and rallying the volunteers. Looking forward to seeing some more pics later tonight.

C

CornerBoy

That looks great, well done to all those involved, brilliant day.

Looked awesome, thanks again to Sue & Steve for driving this forward and sorry myself and the mrs couldn't hang about after to help clear up, but kids called.

Hope it didn't take too long?

How are you guys gonna top that next time? :p

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Sue said they will be aiming for a moving Mayflower that starts in Block 1 and finishes up in Block 18.