Exeter City match display (Wall of Colour) | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Exeter City match display (Wall of Colour)

Jun 8, 2014
Argyle have just tweeted something about the wall of colour being set up, is that the display? Thought it was tomorrow, just wondering for clarification. :thumbup:

G

grahampafc

The 92 Club":2ws500w8 said:
Does anyone happen to know the whereabouts of the big GREEN ARMY flag?

hi, lost my old account so just signed up :)

I have the GREEN Army flag, safe and well , I can bring it to the game,

Is the mayflower open at 1:30 like the rest of the ground?

Mar 23, 2013
Hi just wondering if anybody can turn up tomorrow to help with the cards as I am taking my 4 kids up to get there shirts at about 1pm and they are all badgering me to find out if they can come and help, they really want to play a part.

Mar 23, 2013
Great....... kids are buzzing...I sometimes get a twang of guilt when I see them so young and exited about argyle its there 3rd season and thay are still so optomistic....good times.

B

Baby Face Johnson

finegreen":zjg5af7f said:
Great....... kids are buzzing...I sometimes get a twang of guilt when I see them so young and exited about argyle its there 3rd season and thay are still so optomistic....good times.

Don't worry that will soon pass.

Mar 9, 2011
finegreen":3g7ggysh said:
Hi just wondering if anybody can turn up tomorrow to help with the cards as I am taking my 4 kids up to get there shirts at about 1pm and they are all badgering me to find out if they can come and help, they really want to play a part.

That's what this is all about finegreen - it's something for anyone to get involved with no matter what age you are - so yes, bring your youngsters along by all means and let them feel a part of this too :scarf: - although it's a 2pm start tomorrow

Aug 14, 2006
Paven- Myself and Sue were up there tonight putting together a few finishing touches to the design.

Big day tomorrow with over 9,000 sheets to be placed out in Blocks 1 - 17,
We will be at Home Park from 2pm, Please feel free to join us anytime,
Last time it took us over 6hrs to complete, hopefully with a few more volunteers this year it wont take that long.

see you Friday :scarf:

Mar 23, 2013
Baby Face Johnson":1lih5zhn said:
finegreen":1lih5zhn said:

Don't worry that will soon pass.
Ha Ha .......I know ......that what worries me .

Mar 9, 2011
Set up day is here!

A big THANK YOU in advance to everyone who has offered to come up to HP today to help with this :nworthy:

One block has been set up as a colour guide for you to follow around the rest of the stadium

Only two things you need to know before we set to work on the other 9000 sheets :crazy: :lol:

1. Each sheet you pick up is actually 2 sheets. So grab a corner of the sheet and peel them apart

2. To keep the sheets in place over night they need to be tied to the seats

And that's about all there is to it ... See you all in a few hours time :scarf: