Exeter City match display (Wall of Colour) | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Exeter City match display (Wall of Colour)

M

Monkey Nuts

Have we actually sold enough tickets to pull this off? Last time, the ground was toppers, and the display looked amazing, but I'm hearing that ticket sales have been less than great so far, so I'm hoping it won't be spoiled by loads if gaps!!

I have a fairly large PAFC white ensign that I was thinking about digging out for the mayflower terrace, will I be able to get access before the game tomorrow, or are we only looking to have colourful giant flags laid out?

P

pilgrimpaul

Many hands do indeed make light work. Had a lovely afternoon with everyone and really looking forward to the game tomorrow. Had to stop at Tescos on the way home for some cold vino... purely medicinal for my achy back :)

Mar 9, 2011
HUGE thank you to all the volunteers today! :nworthy:

Can't believe how quickly we got around the stadium compared to the first time ... great effort by all !! :clap:

Here's a couple of photos from today...

photo1_zps0758a481.jpg

photo2_zpsd9f6637d.jpg

With a further surprise tomorrow!

Lovely to meet you all today and again ... Thank you so much. Know we're all aching now, but we hope you enjoyed the day :)

Bring on tomorrow!

Mar 23, 2013
Good fun today...kids are knackered and so am I !!!!! they are of to bed ...very exited about tomorrow, you would think it was christmas eve the way they are carrying on...any way time for a well deserved drink. :stout:
:scarf:
Hoping the players give it to them tomorrow...we need to win that.