Exeter City Yes or No | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Exeter City Yes or No

Oct 14, 2015
Knarf Reprah":3bvfmhfk said:
Money .....sell out at home, six points.....what is there to argue about?

100% agree....

Cold miserable Saturday afternoon against Exeter still generate great atmosphere and big gate. Swap that with, for example, Chesterfield, Bury or Port Vale....no contest....Exeter every time..

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Can we have a poll? :)

Jan 27, 2012
Hope they go up as its good for gates and good for Devon sport.

Provided Argyle always finish above Exeter, I don't mind them being second in the Premier League.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Yes, I would prefer a small club rather than Luton in the same division, also another local derby and good gate to spark some interest.

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
Welwyn Pilgrim":2un03r43 said:
Knarf Reprah":2un03r43 said:

100% agree....

Cold miserable Saturday afternoon against Exeter still generate great atmosphere and big gate. Swap that with, for example, Chesterfield, Bury or Port Vale....no contest....Exeter every time..
Completely logical argument gents - but when has football emotions ever been logical? No - let them rot at least a league or two below us please.

Jul 29, 2010
Welwyn Pilgrim":22sn5i9h said:
Knarf Reprah":22sn5i9h said:

100% agree....

Yup, no brainer.

They are no threat and we can make money off the back of those silly individuals who think they are worthy of being classed as rivals :funny:

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
X Isle":30h0l5pt said:
Welwyn Pilgrim":30h0l5pt said:
Knarf Reprah":30h0l5pt said:

100% agree....

Yup, no brainer.

They are no threat and we can make money off the back of those silly individuals who think they are worthy of being classed as rivals :funny:
They’re not rivals in the sense they’ll ever be a consistently above us (short of a billionaire taking them over or us collapsing financially again). But if you live near them then they’re like a wasp’s nest – never a real threat worth worrying about but a bloody nuisance and still capable of delivering a nasty sting from time to time. Also – if Exeter does continue to grow as a city (as it is) then I’d rather the new-comers drive down the A30 to get their football fix rather than indulge them.

May 16, 2016
It's nice to see a few more away fans and a match with 'something' on it, but that's the only reason them going up would mean much to me.

No points are guaranteed.