Exeter City Yes or No | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Exeter City Yes or No

Mar 8, 2016
BlueinPL20":2otuz97n said:
It`s a YES from me, local derbies are the lifeblood of the game.

I bet the idea of playing Southampton seems a long way off right now. Always the chance in the cup I suppose.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Tooth Fairy, Father Christmas, Yeti, Loch Ness Monster, Easter Bunny, Big Foot, Exeter City - no, i don't believe.

BlueinPL20

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Oct 14, 2016
Army green":2cswagr0 said:
BlueinPL20":2cswagr0 said:

I bet the idea of playing Southampton seems a long way off right now. Always the chance in the cup I suppose.

I was talking about Argyle and a vested interest for us Blue`s Fans who live in the South West. Exeter is about 130 miles from Portsmouth the same as Plymouth to Bristol.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
BlueinPL20":1xbygw9w said:
Army green":1xbygw9w said:
BlueinPL20":1xbygw9w said:

I was talking about Argyle and a vested interest for us Blue`s Fans who live in the South West. Exeter is about 130 miles from Portsmouth the same as Plymouth to Bristol.

What about the vested interests of Carlisle, Blackpool or Luton exiles living in the southwest? It's actually not about you, strange that.

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Hope the Chinos win. I mean the home gate against them probably pays a couple of players wages for a season so I'm pretty sure the folk looking at finances at home park are probably hoping they go up too

Feb 28, 2016
Pogleswoody":2p3ou9h5 said:
Rather keep the Carlisle home and away, longest journey in the EFL as an interesting factoid.

Carlisle will still be in the Football League regardless so that factoid will continue to be the case.