Exeter City Yes or No | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Exeter City Yes or No

Apr 30, 2011
I would like then to get promoted purely for the benefit of the rivalry. They will not be a threat to us in L1. But if they do fail in the play off, I will have a jolly good chuckle about it.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Always enjoy the derby games home and away but would like them to lose at Wembley this season and maybe join us in league 1 in a couple of years time maybe

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
Being surrounded by the 12 fingers here(I have the misfortune of living in Exeter) there is no love lost between me and Exeter fans. I have never really seen Exeter as a rival in the sense that given our relevant histories we have traditional been a higher divison club, but they are always the first game I look out for when the seasons fixtures are released. One thing I will point out though and I really do find this cringeworthy is the "6 points we will take off of them" comments, had we taken 6 points off of them in the 2015-2016 we would have gone up automatically(we would have finished on 87 points so one point ahead of Oxford). From a pure rival point of view then the answer would be yes, obviously the additional revenue games against Exeter bring would be of benefit to Argyle, but from a heart point of view the answer would be no, can't stand them or their fans.

999mattyg

✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 13, 2007
Launceston
It's a yes from me. I would go so far as to say that I would push the 'golden button'! Good for local football, great derby game, big crowd, more revenue and 6 points! No brainer!

Georgieboy

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Mar 17, 2015
Yes yes. Portsmouth,rovers and Exeter.Its all about making more Money.these will be the bigest gates of the season for us!!

Mar 8, 2016
part of me wants them to get promoted as its a derby match to look forward to, a big crowd and generally it's more points in the bag, however part of me couldn't stomach seeing them winning at Wembley. If If was to put money on a team wining the playoffs then it would be on Blackpool.