Exeter City Yes or No | Page 20 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Exeter City Yes or No

Cobi Budge":135euse4 said:
Can't understand why any Argyle fan would want our rivals to succeed. Part of the reason I was so excited when we got promoted is that we wouldn't have to play clubs like Exeter anymore.

They are part of the Devon Football family.
Look how Argyle supporters tried to rally round Torquay when they were in trouble.
You can deal with them, if they get promoted, by beating them home and away next season
No need to be curmudgeonly, especially in a week like we have seen in UK this week.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
morgleman":bxmhfx6x said:
Cobi Budge":bxmhfx6x said:
Can't understand why any Argyle fan would want our rivals to succeed. Part of the reason I was so excited when we got promoted is that we wouldn't have to play clubs like Exeter anymore.

They are part of the Devon Football family.
Look how Argyle supporters tried to rally round Torquay when they were in trouble.
You can deal with them, if they get promoted, by beating them home and away next season
No need to be curmudgeonly, especially in a week like we have seen in UK this week.

Im sorry but how have you managed to link the sad and heartbreaking events of this week to our rivalry with Exeter City :eh:

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
morgleman":9wafkq0m said:
Not trying to.link the two, just saying be a bit more frigging tolerant

I'm not sure how saying that I want Exeter to stay down is being intolerant.