Exeter City Yes or No | Page 19 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Exeter City Yes or No

Jan 7, 2013
Good luck to Blackpool today.

A weekend in sunny Blackpool or a trip up the road to that sh!thole?

Enough said.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Very envious of Exeter, a small city with English rugby champions and their football team at Wembley this weekend. A great achievement to be fair. If it's a choice between them winning or the Oystens then I hope they do it and I would prefer we had a short trip to Exeter and the increased revenue at home.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
plymouthboyuk":130vgkw9 said:
Typical BBC Spotlight/ Radio Devon.
Hamish Marshall has just tweeted Exeter are playing Blackburn today. How do they get these jobs?

Hamish is most definitely an Egg Chaser.

He once asked me how I thought Albion would get on. I will not for obvious reasons repeat my retort!

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Anyone know what attendance is expected seeing as Blackpool have their self imposed ban? It's gonna sound flat.

Just out of interest, I'm working today in Exeter and I am on my own. Is it worth getting the NowTV pass to watch the game?

Nov 4, 2012
jerryatricjanner":2l8pz81b said:
Very envious of Exeter, a small city with English rugby champions and their football team at Wembley this weekend. A great achievement to be fair. If it's a choice between them winning or the Oystens then I hope they do it and I would prefer we had a short trip to Exeter and the increased revenue at home.

Why on earth would anyone be envious of Exeter? At best they will be in the same division as us next season. Much rather be sat at home watching the scummers safe in the knowledge that we are already a League 1 side than be at Wembley today. As for the egg chasing I couldn't give a flying one. Stupid sport and it amuses me that Exeter are a rugby town.

Good luck to Blackpool. Any other opponents and I'd be hoping for an Oyston FC defeat but unfortunately I have to be supporting them today.

If the scummers do manage it then at least we know the lowest we'll be finishing is 23rd next season.

Oct 14, 2015
Mellor to score at anytime...9-1 so snapped that up

Plenty of goals I predict with either side winning 4-2... 55-1 so took that

This will go to extra time I reckon...

Jul 5, 2008
Plymuff, innit!
If it's 4-2 to either team after extra time you won't win your bet unless you have a special market? I'm sure you probably know already but would hate to see it be 4-2 after extra time and you win nothing!

Although your logic would probably mean 2-2 after 90 mins. That's my bet

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Can't understand why any Argyle fan would want our rivals to succeed. Part of the reason I was so excited when we got promoted is that we wouldn't have to play clubs like Exeter anymore.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Completely neutral, though hope Reuben and Kelvin play well after a tough time at Wembley last year.