Exeter City Yes or No | Page 17 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Exeter City Yes or No

Aug 5, 2015
Can I suggest that this site and the mods introduce a number of words limit? I'm all for free speech and hate censorship but some of the rambling diatribes that get posted on here are unbelievable. Fortunately you can opt to exclude those posters you're not keen on. I'm surprised people have the time to construct such rambling shittu and even more surprised that some people have the time to read them. Some of these posts actually make Teresa May and Jeremy Corbin look sensible.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Init, some shhhhhhhhhhite

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Having said that, both Exeter Chiefs and City are planning parades for next week.

Parades for First definitely, parades for Second possibly, parades for being Fifth :funny: :funny: :funny:

N

newquaygreen

Yes... play them just one more time as they get relegated back to L2 and we go onwards up to Championship :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Could be a bit of a library at Wembley on Sunday - due to their boycott, Blackpool have sold about 4,000 tickets and that lot up the road about 15K of their 20K allocation so far. They get bigger turnouts at Wembley for FA Trophy finals!

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Emeraldinho":2ket2pre said:

I've not seen any news of this in the build up. I wonder if the club can afford suits as Our board did last season. If so, Paul Smith is supposedly one of Tisdale's best mates so you might think a favour could be asked for.

I'm not even sure how many tickets Exeter and Blackpool have managed between them but I can't believe it even matches our attendance last year even without Wimbledons. I did see that a Julian Tagg asked James Brent how much revenue they can expect from Wembley. "Sod all" I think was the answer.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Let it go Ade.

It's good to see the little clubs having a day at Wembley.

Looks like the weather will be nice, and there'll be loads of space to sunbathe.

Plus they have the full use of more than one set of toilets as well.

It's a big day out for them and I hope the Grecians enjoy every bit of it.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
IJN":2x4fq7cj said:
Let it go Ade.

It's good to see the little clubs having a day at Wembley.

Looks like the weather will be nice, and there'll be loads of space to sunbathe.

Plus they have the full use of more than one set of toilets as well.

It's a big day out for them and I hope the Grecians enjoy every bit of it.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Not only that, I hope they come away successful.