Exeter City Yes or No | Page 18 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Exeter City Yes or No

NLG

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
Keepitgreen":3nmndkl1 said:
IJN":3nmndkl1 said:
Let it go Ade.

It's good to see the little clubs having a day at Wembley.

Looks like the weather will be nice, and there'll be loads of space to sunbathe.

Plus they have the full use of more than one set of toilets as well.

It's a big day out for them and I hope the Grecians enjoy every bit of it.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Not only that, I hope they come away successful.

Agree, Think Blackpool will win but would like the 6 toes to do it really just to make next season a little easier.

May 22, 2006
Ade the green":3hz20c4b said:
Emeraldinho":3hz20c4b said:

I've not seen any news of this in the build up. I wonder if the club can afford suits as Our board did last season. If so, Paul Smith is supposedly one of Tisdale's best mates so you might think a favour could be asked.

Not sure about Paul Smith but Tisdale is best mates with Ted Baker.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
pastiesforlife":1ju9n8y8 said:
Ade the green":1ju9n8y8 said:
Emeraldinho":1ju9n8y8 said:

I've not seen any news of this in the build up. I wonder if the club can afford suits as Our board did last season. If so, Paul Smith is supposedly one of Tisdale's best mates so you might think a favour could be asked.

Not sure about Paul Smith but Tisdale is best mates with Ted Baker.

That's probably the one I'm thinking about. :doh:

Whenever I think of Ted Baker I do think of tweads and country living.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I hope they score in the 80th minutes, score in the 88th minute, concede in the 90th minutes, concede in +2 added time and give away a penalty just seconds left in the match and.... CONCEDE

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Nov 18, 2011
If only it wasn't Blackpool in the final then I'd be all for Exeter getting a thrashing.

Promotion may make the Oystons think that they're doing the right thing and running the club well. I think the image of the Oystons celebrating would make me more sick than Tisdale doing a jig down the touchline!

Oct 2, 2009
Fulwood Lancs
Joe Totale":kc2gqqza said:
If only it wasn't Blackpool in the final then I'd be all for Exeter getting a thrashing.

Promotion may make the Oystons think that they're doing the right thing and running the club well. I think the image of the Oystons celebrating would make me more sick than Tisdale doing a jig down the touchline!

Can't argue with that.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
German Shepherd":1rh2dq2d said:
Joe Totale":1rh2dq2d said:

Can't argue with that.
I'm pretty sure the Oyston's already think they're running the club well and have absolutely no intentions of selling up.

Oct 30, 2006
Got to admit it's a fantastic w/e for the city of Exeter. Crowned English rugby champions at Twickenham yesterday and the football team at Wembley today.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
RiverD":2h2wjb5q said:
Got to admit it's a fantastic w/e for the city of Exeter. Crowned English rugby champions at Twickenham yesterday and the football team at Wembley today.

Yeah, if Tisdale's boys crap out today it could make Exeter an even bigger rugby town. They probably need an airport as the Chiefs play euro ties.