Exit congestIon! | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Exit congestIon!

Jul 10, 2011
There is clearly a safety issue and others have expressed concern, so perhaps we should be encouraged to turn right at ground level and exit via the first open door. I make no apology for the moan which is offered in the spirit of helpfulness ang genuine concern.

Sep 23, 2005
Old Gunner":20eda36a said:
LG":20eda36a said:
Tugboat":20eda36a said:
Another moan.

Jeez
The pasties were like nuclear reactors yesterday too! :lol:

Yes they are amazing aren't they---they continue to heat up for at least an hour after you have bought one!

I reckon they use nuclear heavy water in the coffee too. Strips the skin right off the inside of your mouth. Learnt my lesson the hard way, leave well alone for half an hour. How do they get it soooo hot? :)

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Steve Evans":3qs4jtri said:
this is a devsirable "problem" in my opinion.the lads are playing brilliant and we just want to consume the atmosphere.what a difference our new management team have made.well done to the board for this jastute appointment. :clap:
And no doubt it will get even better when Tyler starts every week!

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
memory man":2x4kv6cq said:
Steve Evans":2x4kv6cq said:
this is a devsirable "problem" in my opinion.the lads are playing brilliant and we just want to consume the atmosphere.what a difference our new management team have made.well done to the board for this jastute appointment. :clap:
And no doubt it will get even better when Tyler starts every week!
i agree. :D

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
CornishPaul":3g8k08d0 said:
Why anyone left early on Saturday when the game was end to end and only one goal in it is beyond me.

Yes, as usual, I was bobbing up and down to let people out and to see around and over the 'fans' who decided to stop on the steps and watch an exciting bit (that I couldn't see from my official season ticketed seat!) before continuing their exit! :facepalm: Totally totally selfish, selfcentred egotistical t***s and if anyone mentions: 'Beat the traffic', I think I'll just schweam and schweam until I'm sthick!! :furious: :furious:

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
pepilgrim":5l9hg7ji said:
There is clearly a safety issue and others have expressed concern, so perhaps we should be encouraged to turn right at ground level and exit via the first open door. I make no apology for the moan which is offered in the spirit of helpfulness ang genuine concern.
This is a legitimate concern which does have safety implications in the event of an actual requirement to evacuate the ground.

It must be very frustrating for those sat in the Devonport End of the Lyndhurst who literally have to watch and wait whilst most of the people from the Barn Park End walk past several exits out on to the concourse so that they can have one final look at the pitch as they walk the length of the ground to the gate in the corner.

I have been in 50,000 crowds where the stadium empties quicker than it does for 7,000 at Home Park. If the exits are not going to be used, let's brick them up and put some more seats in.

The Stewards should be politely encouraging fans to use the nearest exit as general stadium safety but instead, they just stand watching as if it is nothing to do with them. I'm afraid not being able to efficiently manage such small crowds is just another indication of the small-time club we still are.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
FFS.

I'm sure it was far better when we were constantly losing and people left the ground early :facepalm:

Bring back Sheridan :roll:

typical Janner even when we are winning has to have something to moan about :oops:

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
samjones":3a1znai2 said:
FFS.

I'm sure it was far better when we were constantly losing and people left the ground early :facepalm:

typical Janner even when we are winning has to have something to moan about :oops:
Get a grip, you sound like a bit of a drama queen.

Nothing to do with winning or losing.
Nothing to do with leaving early, people always have done and usually with good reason.
And Sheridan has gone, so get over it.

Why can't people make legitimate observations without being accused of moaning?

Is this a debating board for all things Argyle, or do we all have to have the same views and opinions?

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
samjones":w6llchnd said:
FFS.

Oh the irony.