FA Cup - home to AFC Fylde. Reduced ticket prices | Page 14 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

FA Cup - home to AFC Fylde. Reduced ticket prices

May 22, 2006
Tyhee_Slim":1khnxvyi said:
Philly Cent":1khnxvyi said:
Tickets on sale now

Adult - £15
Over-65/Student - £10
Under-18- £5

Ticket prices will not increase on the day of the match.

Members' seats will be reserved until close of play on Friday, November 7, should you wish to claim your usual spot.
Read more at http://www.pafc.co.uk/news/article/fyld ... 7CjlVGL.99

Good to see, sensible prices as far as I'm concerned. Well done Argyle.

Meanwhile, Cheltenham fans are upset as they've increased prices for 1st round FA Cup. Min adult seat now £18 or £23 depending on stand. They see it as a good opportunity to rip off both home and away fans.

Well done Argyle. Just hope the run continues and they are rewarded with a decent crowd.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Yes good for them, I hope loads come and have a good day out

Bit of a blow to our B&B trade tho' who might have expected a few 'weekenders'.

Like the bit about their shirts! Do I pick up a slight hint of them thinking this is the end of their FA Cup adventure (for this year)? :think:

" .... we will be producing a special unique limited cup edition of the shirt. We hope our supporters will find a way to buy one and wear it on the day."

Oct 24, 2014
some one needs to go on their forum and tell them we have not got a airport anymore!! as some of the members here ,have been posting on there...... they are trying to charter a flight from manchester,

K

kirkhamwesham

In regards to the airport, Sam is looking into a charted flight to Exeter or Newquay and then to make it from there. He's aware there's no airport in Plymouth.
Nothing has been finalised yet. He's still in talks with the firms and is hoping to get it down to £50 a head based on 50 travellers.
It's be a cracking experience if he manages to sort one out.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Anyone worried there may be some half and half scarves made for this game? :facepalm:

We had Argyle/Watford scarves a few years.
I see some fans are now wearing half/half shirts. Jesus wept! :roll:

B046mpEIIAAgda4.jpg

B00A75nCMAACD_e-529x453.png

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
:facepalm:

It's just wrong isn't it.

I know someone who bought one of those Arse/Arg scarves. :wave:

Dec 20, 2011
IJN":ikhjww3t said:
A nice touch by Fylde they're paying for their fans to attend the game at Home Park.

:clap:

http://www.afcfylde.co.uk/fa-cup-travel ... 9472656250

Cracking website they have there.

My initial reaction was this tie would be a complete walkover however I would like to retract my earlier statements

I do expect us to win and comfortably at that as we are at home but I give AFC Fylde and their board and supporters respect they deserve.
This could be a tricky game ;)

Aug 15, 2008
This Fylde lot are a proper football club they seem to be doing things the right way and their team is flying.

If their run continues they will arrive at home park full of beans. We are going to have to impose ourselves on them early.

what I would say is Rhys Griffiths was a massive goal scorer at a similar level to Fylde and was woeful for us. He was out of his depth.

Jan 27, 2012
Flyde look like they will be in the Conference next year, so their current team is probably not a million miles from Argyle's current standard. They will be up for it, have nothing to lose, and will be no pushovers. Argyle will be favourites, but Flyde are no mugs. I'm sure they have a few players capable of causing us problems. I suspect their team is made up of people who very narrowly missed out on football league careers and have something to prove.

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
kirkhamwesham":2crdys6z said:
In regards to the airport, Sam is looking into a charted flight to Exeter or Newquay and then to make it from there. He's aware there's no airport in Plymouth.
Nothing has been finalised yet. He's still in talks with the firms and is hoping to get it down to £50 a head based on 50 travellers.
It's be a cracking experience if he manages to sort one out.

Hi

You have a Private Message. :thumbs: