FA Cup - home to AFC Fylde. Reduced ticket prices | Page 16 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

FA Cup - home to AFC Fylde. Reduced ticket prices

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Argy1e":1fiez2mg said:
Fylde lost 3-1 away at Boston today and their away record this season is now W4-D0-L3, might not be quite as difficult as i first thought.
That's good. Especially when you combine it with our home record of W 6, D 1, L 1. And a suspension of a regular starter for Fylde.

Aug 10, 2006
Pogleswoody":3gh09alr said:
For what it's worth:
If I were Chairman of Argyle I would build into the Season Ticket package that all Season Ticket holders would get free entry to any Home draw games.
That would be a reward for buying a ST, would make the draw more exciting and as we progress, your ST just gets better and better.

Would cost a bit but might be worth it.

Imagine the Third Round Draw if you knew that you had your seat booked and free but only if we are drawn at home!! :scarf:
you only buy a st because it saves you money now you want free entry for cup games dream on.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
loyal1970":3r2rklbx said:
Pogleswoody":3r2rklbx said:
For what it's worth:
If I were Chairman of Argyle I would build into the Season Ticket package that all Season Ticket holders would get free entry to any Home draw games.
That would be a reward for buying a ST, would make the draw more exciting and as we progress, your ST just gets better and better.

Imagine the Third Round Draw if you knew that you had your seat booked and free but only if we are drawn at home!! :scarf:
you only buy a st because it saves you money now you want free entry for cup games dream on.

No, I never said that; just saying what I would do if I was Chairman ... which I'm not.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
pedro91":9lokxgka said:
Don't know if it's been posted on here,but ST holders won't get an actual ticket for the game,they will have to use their ST card

Isn't that normal these days? Argyle use the same system as we have at Palace and even though I am not a season ticket holder, if I buy a "ticket" it just gets put onto my membership card which I use to gain access to the stadium and I receive a text message telling me my seat details. Argyle use the same technology so why add extra costs with paper tickets and postal charges?

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Pogleswoody":1vf9wgm8 said:
loyal1970":1vf9wgm8 said:
Pogleswoody":1vf9wgm8 said:
For what it's worth:

No, I never said that; just saying what I would do if I was Chairman ... which I'm not.

There's no financial sense in the idea though, giving away free cup tickets although a nice gesture would never sell enough extra STs to cover the cost of the scheme.

You'd not only have to be chairman but you'd also have to have some deep pockets to effectively give away tickets at no financial benefit to the club.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
pedro91":3po5kvnc said:
Don't know if it's been posted on here,but ST holders won't get an actual ticket for the game,they will have to use their ST card
I used the online ticket booking facility, and, whilst my ST seat was reserved for me, I was able to print off the ticket, along with the 2 tickets I've got for the young lads coming to the match with me.

Dec 6, 2012
Plymouth, England, PL2 3HG
LG":1wwppw8c said:
pedro91":1wwppw8c said:
I used the online ticket booking facility, and, whilst my ST seat was reserved for me, I was able to print off the ticket, along with the 2 tickets I've got for the young lads coming to the match with me.
So if you go online you get a ticket,but if you go to the ticket office they tell you a ticket is not needed,just your ST?

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
if you are a ST holder and you pay cash for your ticket you do not get any receipt.

Jun 27, 2013
dunlop":3oo1b60b said:
if you are a ST holder and you pay cash for your ticket you do not get any receipt.

Actually that appears not to be true, i popped up to Home Park last night to get tickets & despite being a ST holder i was given a printed ticket, though maybe that was because i bought two tickets for others beside my own.

Also, full credit to the chap in the club shop, i turned up at about 6.15, thinking they were open until 7, to find the door locked, after knocking on the door to find out why (the lights were still on) the chap stuck his head out of a window & said he'd let me in the back where he told me they now close at 6 due to lack of activity in the last hour (did the club put anything out to say the shop closes at 6 now?) but was still happy to sell me the tickets despite technically having closed. Cracking service i must say, few businesses would do such a thing!