Fans Forum with Argyle board 25th October (with video) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fans Forum with Argyle board 25th October (with video)

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
cheshiregreen":36nwxeel said:
Just a week to go.

Still awaiting details from the Club. It's unlikely to be a well supported event if it is not marketed in advance.

Like the Q&A with the manager during the week which very few people semmed to know was happening hence the very low attendance.

Feb 25, 2011
Saltash
Fans Fest tickets being sold today so it will either be in competition with this or four hours before kick off.

Most people organise their diaries more than a few days in advance (I know I do). Come on Argyle, sort it out!

This level of organisation is rather pathetic.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Really poor in my view.

Two other thoughts on this, not seen anyone come on and defend the Board on their management of this event and secondly, there is a marketing expert on our Board but you have to wonder how he has not brought some influence to bear on this engagement with the fans.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
cheshiregreen":vswtrxnf said:
Really poor in my view.

Two other thoughts on this, not seen anyone come on and defend the Board on their management of this event and secondly, there is a marketing expert on our Board but you have to wonder how he has not brought some influence to bear on this engagement with the fans.
Go and support man Utd!

Feb 25, 2011
Saltash
Greenrod":12ludqv7 said:
Maybe the so called President will put it in his Herald column or even his President's Progress.

I find both of these possibilities highly unlikely. I wouldn't like it if a friend of mine questioned me in the press (or, even worse, on the website of the football club I own).

However, I would like to think that Chris Webb might have mentioned this to James Brent today and suggested that an announcement might be a good idea.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
James Brent stopped to chat as I left the ground so I asked him when the meeting would be as fans were concerned.

He said it would be next Saturday in the "tent", I believe he said at 10am, but my hearing is not as good as it once was! He said he had spoken to Martin Starnes about it yesterday and was looking forward to it.
hope that helps.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
tonycholwell":252p4fnu said:
James Brent stopped to chat as I left the ground so I asked him when the meeting would be as fans were concerned.

He said it would be next Saturday in the "tent", I believe he said at 10am, but my hearing is not as good as it once was! He said he had spoken to Martin Starnes about it yesterday and was looking forward to it.
he that helps.

Thanks Tony.

Good to see you back my friend.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
I dropped an email about it earlier- no reply as of yet but that sounds like an answer. Let's just hope it's published offficially soon. I can't help but think surely this could have been announced sooner to maximise attendance especially considering people having to travel down from outside of Plymouth.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Daz":1kca86vx said:
tonycholwell":1kca86vx said:

he that helps.

Thanks Tony.

Good to see you back my friend.

Bloo*y typical, I posted as requested and now you want to see the back of me!

Opps, :)