Favourite away day? | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Favourite away day?

Feb 13, 2004
Not where I should be.
Every year the first away game, whether (as was last season and this) it is also the first game of the season. Signifies we are back to normal.

But, along with others, Rovers 2-3, and Hereford a couple seasons ago as it was Joe's first away day. And I met up with a couple of dodgy blokes, one of whom was probably wearing Crocs. A now infamous photo.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Poodle?

The QPR 3-0 was the first time at a football game where I had to (metaphorically speaking) had to rub my eyes to gather what I was watching.

I think we played them on the Wednesday after they had beaten Man Utd 5-0 at Loftus Road. By God, the locals were not happy. Thank God I didn't wear my Crocs to that game, I range faster than Mo that night I can tell you.

P

pafcstafford

Forgot to mention the promotion at Rochdale and the league at darling but also loved Luton away that year even though we lost.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Last Game of last season coach trip organized by Ken and Lor to Pompey.Ab Fab in the organization :clap:

N

newquaygreen

Bristol City when we had emergency goalkeeper Rab...? for only this game. he had a blinder and it rained and rained and rained! I member him throwing his shirt into the crowd at the end.
We caught a bus full of City fans who actually were quite consolatory considering they had .lost

N

newquaygreen

Also despite the glamour of it, the FA Cup match at The Emirates was a great day out and we weren't humiliated either. :scarf:

E

Every Saturday

Where to start? ...

7-3 at Bournemouth in 1975 (Mariner and Rafferty - what a strike force)
1-0 at Derby in 1984 (Andy Rogers fluke corner in the cup)
1-0 at Pompey in 1987
3-2 at Exeter in 1993 (the first time we had won there in a long time)
3-2 at Rushden in 2001 (this team was different - it had "something special" in its character)
3-1 at Rochdale in 2002 (promotion night)
4-1 at Hartlepool in 2002 (championship night)
5-1 at Port Vale in 2003

Lots of very happy memories (thanks Argyle)