Finishing Position Prediction | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Finishing Position Prediction

Predicted Finishing Position in L2?

• Champions

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Automatic promotion

Votes: 9 3.7%
  • Play-offs

Votes: 74 30.3%
  • Just outside play-offs

Votes: 79 32.4%
  • Mid-table

Votes: 57 23.4%
  • Just outside relegation zone

Votes: 11 4.5%
  • Relegated

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters
Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
I think X Isle is completely right, to claim we'll be in the automatic spots with our current team is very naive. For me I think we'll have a good year, finally put to bed our run of relegation battles and sit comfortably at the top of the table come May :wave:

Top 3? Nah you're having a laugh, top 1 all the way people :lol:

C

Cobi Budge.

Gone for mid table (lower top half) at the moment but get our left side sorted and I might change that to play offs.

A

agentgreen

14th with the squad we have at the moment. 2/3 more signings/ loanees and we might just be skirting around the playoffs.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Who's the saddo.

ejh

Sep 27, 2012
Paul_Roberts":1i7ltzfa said:
ejh":1i7ltzfa said:
Need to wait until the last three players are assembled.

Are we signing a trio of cyborgs? May have to change my vote if so...

:lol:

I think it will make a big difference though. Banton and Parsons would make us strong and Dickson would be a great addition to strengthen the left side.

But we could equally end up with neither, and the latest Murray/Ugwu combo on loan and an unknown LB. Which would cost us several league positions.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Not voting yet, it's too early. As things stand we are probably about as strong as the end of the season and with an improved backroom staff and manager for the whole season and the nucleus of the team sorted nice and early we should realistically be looking at 12th place or thereabouts. For me the quality of the 3 signings still to come in will determine my vote. If they are to be the likes of Dickson, Banton, Cox or players of equal ability then I would hope we will be looking at a serious run at the top 6 or 7. My main worry is scoring sufficient goals.

Jul 29, 2010
derbyshire_pilgrim":3txr249q said:
CHAMPIONS (I can dream can't I?)

Nothing wrong with dreaming as long as you are aware you're dreaming. It's a prediction thread, not a fantasy thread.

C

Callum15Scaife

9th which wouldn't be bad at all considering the last few years.

Derby Pilgrim

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
Jun 20, 2011
South Derbyshire
X Isle":2hynb4ri said:
derbyshire_pilgrim":2hynb4ri said:
CHAMPIONS (I can dream can't I?)

Nothing wrong with dreaming as long as you are aware you're dreaming. It's a prediction thread, not a fantasy thread.

Fantasy you say? CHAMPIONS of Europe with Chadders scoring a 96th minute goal?