Finishing Position Prediction | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Finishing Position Prediction

Predicted Finishing Position in L2?

• Champions

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Automatic promotion

Votes: 9 3.7%
  • Play-offs

Votes: 74 30.3%
  • Just outside play-offs

Votes: 79 32.4%
  • Mid-table

Votes: 57 23.4%
  • Just outside relegation zone

Votes: 11 4.5%
  • Relegated

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters
Dec 3, 2005
Be lucky to get mid-field a nice boring season would be ideal, no relegation worries that's what I want, so a nice safe mid-table will do me .

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
We will most likely have a top 10 finish this season, missing out on the play offs by a few points. In pre season I would of been happy with it, and especially after the first 12 games (11 pts).

We have also had some good performances and results so far this season; birmingham away, port vale, morecombe home, fleetwood away.

I think next season we should be aiming to get at least 5th in the league and trying to get to the 3rd of the FA cup again.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Ade the green":2ga37uks said:
Lundan Cabbie":2ga37uks said:
Pretty much as expected then?

So 2/3s of the support were right on the money. :thumbs:

Take away your vote LC and only 1 person expected RELEGATION! :funny: I wonder who that was?

Wasn't me. I predicted 10th so looks like I could be 1 place out AS USUAL :funny:

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Ollieargyle9":f57alxpp said:
I think X Isle is completely right, to claim we'll be in the automatic spots with our current team is very naive. For me I think we'll have a good year, finally put to bed our run of relegation battles and sit comfortably at the top of the table come May :wave:

Top 3? Nah you're having a laugh, top 1 all the way people :lol:

I was a little off ;)

I voted for just outside the playoffs so not far off with 10th being in mid-table to just outside the playoffs territory :thumbup:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I predicted mid table.

I'm awesome.

Extra egg with my chops tonight.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Sue Pollard":v54amj7q said:
Would be great if we could make the play off position, but I'm still leaning towards us finishing just outside of this - so will stick to my prediction of 10th.
Edited having seen the date. Spot on Sue, why do women always know best?