Gary Sawyer signs - confirmed | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Gary Sawyer signs - confirmed

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Quintrell_Green":midwgyux said:
paranoid android 123":midwgyux said:
Cobi Budge.":midwgyux said:
12 players were used at LB/LWB inside the last 2 seasons:

Andre Blackman.
Jamie Reckord.
Durrell Berry.
Ben Purrington.
Kelvin Mellor.
Conor Hourihane.
Nathan Thomas.
Andy Kellet.
Tareiq Holmes-Dennis.
Carl McHugh.
Edited to add Matt Parsons & Curtis Nelson (cheers Dan)

Sheridan never really addressed the issue, it looks like Adams has done so straight away.

I also remember Guerreri spending 20 mins at LWB against Oxford at home in 13/14 after Blanchard got sent off and we were chasing the game with Enoch Showunmi up top!

Sawyer will be solid, dependable, left footed, experienced in the position and his career; more than can be said for many on the list above.

Before his period with Argyle, Guerrerri played as a full back for Burton, if my memory serves me well. It follows from that, he was not unaccustomed to that role.
Quite correct,but he got released by Burton at the end of that season..I also remember Sawyer getting taken apart,through lack of pace, at Blackpool (Seipgate) and indeed Cardiff when we were in the CCC.So I will wait and look to how he copes with the speedy right wingers of league 2 this season...

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
Been well impressed with Gary's steady eddy work rate since his return. I good buy IMHO.

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
A lot of us shall I say longer serving fans :D had a good idea what we were going to get from GS and have been pleased to see his return especially at this level, a solid player and a good signing. What ever happened to his brother anyone know?