Gethin Jones from Everton on loan - confirmed | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Gethin Jones from Everton on loan - confirmed

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Sheridan said 2 definite arrivals before deadline day, so, Jones seems to be able to fill roles that Talbot covered, will the second one be an out and out offensive player?

Edit - is Jones available through the play-offs if needed?

A

argylelegend

Perfect, we have lacked creativity all season, not scored enough goals, have one of the best defenses in the country and we sign another right back!

Jul 21, 2012
Salisbury
After considering it a bit further. Mellor has been poor lately so could give him more competition. As long as there is an attacker coming in aswell this is a decent signing.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
FordGreen":3lwayrw6 said:
loyal1970":3lwayrw6 said:
another defender Sheridan BOO BOO BOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO now f..k off you W....R
This. :sigh:

I may have phrased it differently, but difficult to disagree with the overall sentiment:)

For a team who have scored 2 goals in the last 6 and are the lowest scorers in the top half of the table, a right back seems an ideal signing.

Welcome Gethin, but please understand the underwhelming sighs are nothing personal.

Jul 29, 2010
tonycholwell":4aiodjes said:
FordGreen":4aiodjes said:
loyal1970":4aiodjes said:
another defender Sheridan BOO BOO BOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO now f..k off you W....R
This. :sigh:

I may have phrased it differently, but difficult to disagree with the overall sentiment:)

For a team who have scored 2 goals in the last 6 and are the lowest scorers in the top half of the table, a right back seems an ideal signing.

Welcome Gethin, but please understand the underwhelming sighs are nothing personal.

Echo the last bit, chin up lad it's not reflective of you.

Apparently blessed with pace so as we use the wingbacks for much of our forward play, he could well add to creativity. Baines & Coleman provide much of Everton's creativity, so he comes from a good club who are used to using attacking wingbacks.

Shall we see him play before going off on one?

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
I would like us to add another striker but I also think we've just signed the replacement for Talbot we needed. Mellor has been poor either side of Talbot's stint at right wing back, so hopefully we've signed a player who won't play so poorly each week.