Goodbye Argyle, thanks for the memories. | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Goodbye Argyle, thanks for the memories.

Mork

πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί
Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
ford hill POMPEY fan":3cyhvr1d said:
good luck mate-hopefully you will rise up the leagues and get a few TV games. I subscribe to the Pompey player, this allows me to listen to local radio commentary of every game. However, if i wanted to listen any other game in the 3 football leagues such as Leeds v Sheff Wed, or Port vale v Fleetwood (random games) i can go on their player too. when we were at Grimsby, the wifi on Pomeys was dodgy so listened to the game via grimsby's player. We have listeners in Oz so I'm sure you will be fine..Good Luck
Cheers, yes I'll use our player, plus one or two other things. It's not the same though is it. Will miss our battles with Pompey!

Mork

πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί
Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
greeneagle":2bxw68ec said:
Richard Allan":2bxw68ec said:
Where in Oz? Perth is like little Plymouth....definatley a few Argyle meet ups could be arranged I'm sure.
Correct, met quite a few greens when living there. When GOS had World Greens going, think there was over a dozen listed.
More Brits ( and South Aficans) in Perth than any other Oz City.

As others have stated, easy to keep in contact with all things Argyle.

After over 35 hrs here, I returned to Plymouth in 2012, for an extended holiday, two and a half years!!!! Bought a new house in Mount Wise, travelled all over, attended most Argyle matches, although the standard was poor under Sheridan.
In all honesty glad to return to Oz and start a new adventure here in Brisbane. Weather, space, big skies, food and the laid back Aussie larrikin spirit. Just a wonderful place to bring up a family.

Up to you to get out and enjoy the country and its people.
Whilst in Plymouth met Tin Tin and others whilst volunteering to help St Lukes Hospice, so rewarding.
Enough of my ramblings, welcome to Australia.
Thanks mate, certainly won't be alone over there, will be visiting the Margret river region, at some stage, which I believe is in your neck of the woods.

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
greeneagle":3mv5cux0 said:
Richard Allan":3mv5cux0 said:
Where in Oz? Perth is like little Plymouth....definatley a few Argyle meet ups could be arranged I'm sure.
Correct, met quite a few greens when living there. When GOS had World Greens going, think there was over a dozen listed.
More Brits ( and South Aficans) in Perth than any other Oz City.

As others have stated, easy to keep in contact with all things Argyle.

After over 35 hrs here, I returned to Plymouth in 2012, for an extended holiday, two and a half years!!!! Bought a new house in Mount Wise, travelled all over, attended most Argyle matches, although the standard was poor under Sheridan.
In all honesty glad to return to Oz and start a new adventure here in Brisbane. Weather, space, big skies, food and the laid back Aussie larrikin spirit. Just a wonderful place to bring up a family.

Up to you to get out and enjoy the country and its people.
Whilst in Plymouth met Tin Tin and others whilst volunteering to help St Lukes Hospice, so rewarding.
Enough of my ramblings, welcome to Australia.
Blimey, what a lightweight!! :lol: