Hiram Boateng. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Hiram Boateng.

Feb 25, 2007
St Blazey
Better than last season's midfield mess all on his own. He can pass forward for a start. Let's just hope we're flying come the end of his loan spell and he's enjoying it and wants to stay.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
justanotherfan":u8rm0je5 said:
Graham Evans":u8rm0je5 said:
Absolute rubbish . I think you should force him to stay here on a free transfer. :lol:

Why should we be lumbered with him for the rest of the season let alone a free transfer, heaven forfend, although i suppose as Palace were kind enough to loan him to us, the least we can do is take him off their hands.

Perhaps they could shove in £100k to sweeten the deal?? :whistle: :lol:

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Pogleswoody":3rze26zp said:
justanotherfan":3rze26zp said:
Graham Evans":3rze26zp said:
Absolute rubbish . I think you should force him to stay here on a free transfer. :lol:

Why should we be lumbered with him for the rest of the season let alone a free transfer, heaven forfend, although i suppose as Palace were kind enough to loan him to us, the least we can do is take him off their hands.

And maybe take LC back as well.................

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
justanotherfan":158sq3ee said:
Pogleswoody":158sq3ee said:
justanotherfan":158sq3ee said:
Graham Evans":158sq3ee said:

And maybe take LC back as well.................

:lol:

Boateng is an excellent player on his day but he's extremely inconsistent. He's probably had more bad days than good days in his Argyle career so far, but he's worth having at the club in my opinion. He'll go on to have a decent pro career, albeit he won't make it for Palace.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
More bad than good? Not sure about that.

He's 19 and I think he has the raw tools to be a Premier League player. The reason these young players are loaned out at all is due to their inconsistency, so that's an understandable aspect of his game.

Jun 11, 2012
Biggs":efwr8e1m said:
More bad than good? Not sure about that.
Nor me. He's averaged about an 8/10 over the games for me so far IMO.

Crazy potential considering his age.

Altarnun Green

✅ Evergreen
Nov 27, 2005
He is outstanding. Far too good for this league. Very deceptive in his play. Looks like running is a struggle but he has very quick feet and a turn of pace when needed. In the position he plays for us, there is no one better in this league. And only 19!

Nov 27, 2011
Paignton
He's a little bit like a young...... Yaya Toure only with a better work rate and attitude. He positively hums of class and ability!! And unlike Yaya I don't think he'd give a flying one if he didn't receive a birthday cake, because he eats entire midfields for breakfast! Dominated from start to finish yesterday! What a player!!!

Sep 8, 2013
I fear he may need another half a season after January down here at PAFC just to turn him into the finished article!

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
I cannot recall seeing a 19 year old having such an influence on a senior game for 90 minutes.
I have noticed that he has normally tired going into the later stages of games but yesterday he just kept going.
An incredible talent who needs to stay here until May as his confidence in a successful team is sky-high.

H

HeathrowJanner

I can't fault Boateng.I've just watched the highlights and seen the joy on his face after scoring the winner against Crawley.Happy as a pig in.........
I'm already wondering what we'll do without him when/if he goes back in January..Spoke to a Palace season ticket holder in my local yesterday who reckons Boateng wouldn't get 1st team football there for a while so if he did return they'd just farm him out on loan again.We need to think of a way to keep hold of this bloke.I'm sure Del Boy is way ahead of us.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Problem is, with the rave reports Palace will be getting, it's only natural that they may want to expose him to a higher level of football to see what he does there.

We'll miss him like hell when he eventually goes that's for sure.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
IJN":1urs2evs said:
Problem is, with the rave reports Palace will be getting, it's only natural that they may want to expose him to a higher level of football to see what he does there.

We'll miss him like hell when he eventually goes that's for sure.

As I have said elsewhere, I think Palace will see that his development would benefit more from playing every week in a promotion chasing team in League Two rather than as a squad player for a mid table or struggling Championship team or L1 club.

Just don't call him a Cockney! He is most definitely Sarf Lundan :)