Home Park Development (PCC agenda 14th December 2pm) | Page 19 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Home Park Development (PCC agenda 14th December 2pm)

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Plymouth's ice arena and Home Park plans set for go-ahead

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/city-council-recommend-plymouth-argyle-882845

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The Local Planning Authority gives a slapped wrist to the AFT .......

The report also criticised the Argyle Fans Trust for “objecting the plans after not consulting fans who support the redevelopment” and claim “they are trying to represent their own views rather than those of all Argyle supporters.”

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
PL2 3DQ":37qzdbky said:

The report also criticised the Argyle Fans Trust for “objecting the plans after not consulting fans who support the redevelopment” and claim “they are trying to represent their own views rather than those of all Argyle supporters.”
:funny: :thumbup:

Sep 25, 2003
Carbis Bay
Also noticed this:

However, the report also raises the concerns and objections, including the issue of parking and extra traffic on Outland Road. It is also claimed that the application is in the interests of the developer and not PAFC and the City Council are urged to require that the applications are resubmitted as separate proposals by PAFC and Akkeron.

Aug 13, 2006
Cornwall
Emeraldinho":22jf12ez said:
PL2 3DQ":22jf12ez said:

:funny: :thumbup:

And that’s good news?

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Dalton Is God":2p6lewj9 said:
Also noticed this:

However, the report also raises the concerns and objections, including the issue of parking and extra traffic on Outland Road. It is also claimed that the application is in the interests of the developer and not PAFC and the City Council are urged to require that the applications are resubmitted as separate proposals by PAFC and Akkeron.

Yeah I think that's badly worded. I think the report is summarising the views of some of the people objecting. I don't think it's the planning dept making these comments.

Haven't read the actual report though.

Sep 28, 2003
London
PL2 3DQ":14unqoox said:

...in short, exactly the reason myself and it seems many others aren't part of the Trust anymore!

KFA

Apr 4, 2012
Plymouth
For accuracy please note that both of the posts quoting extracts from the Planning Recommendation are not reporting in context. They are both extracts from representations made to PCC ie comments from the public not comments from the planners.

Aug 3, 2017
KFA that makes sense...some of the comments on the AFT, reflect my submission to PCC. I didn’t think they’d use it verbatim in their report!

Jan 2, 2005
Plymouth
Isondil":2t8zd6uj said:
KFA that makes sense...some of the comments on the AFT, reflect my submission to PCC. I didn’t think they’d use it verbatim in their report!

The relevant chapter is for precisely that. Summarising the public comments

N

NorfolkGreen

PL2 3DQ":oe1ss6ht said:

So they didn’t actually do this then?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
NorfolkGreen":38fyd9je said:
PL2 3DQ":38fyd9je said:

Out of all the public comments it was significant enough to be included in the report by the planning committee.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
NorfolkGreen":nywjwgl3 said:
PL2 3DQ":nywjwgl3 said:

Yes they did. I know loads of fans who are peed off with a group that are supposed to reflect what the majority of fans feel, to go renegade because a noisy few objected to it.

Even though I’m not a member (any more) it still grinds my gears that any organisation with the words ‘Argyle fans’ in it, has the audacity to do it, without talking to a fair number of Argyle fans in the first place. What ‘fair’ is, is a debatable subject, but certainly the impression I have is that it was the usual babble.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
IJN":2dxhd2mh said:
NorfolkGreen":2dxhd2mh said:
PL2 3DQ":2dxhd2mh said:

Yes they did. I know loads of fans who are peed off with a group that are supposed to reflect what the majority of fans feel, to go renegade because a noisy few objected to it.

Even though I’m not a member (any more) it still grinds my gears that any organisation with the words ‘Argyle fans’ in it, has the audacity to do it, without talking to a fair number of Argyle fans in the first place. What ‘fair’ is, is a debatable subject, but certainly the impression I have is that it was the usual babble.

A very Small minority group with an agenda. Brent haters I believe