Home Park Development (PCC agenda 14th December 2pm) | Page 21 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Home Park Development (PCC agenda 14th December 2pm)

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
To be fair, I think phase 1 is decent. It's an upgrade and provides the club with a lot of what its currently missing. Plus, unlike the original HHP poo, it allows for required expansion (phase 2).

I'm not necessarily cynical about Phase 2 happening, but I believe James Brent openly admit that there is no time scale, costings or plan to finance the 2nd phase. It's taken like 6 years to go from new Grandstand, to a more realistically achievable loaned refurbishment and that's still not guaranteed at current. You really think that the corners and roof will be sorted posthaste? Can't see it myself.

KFA

Apr 4, 2012
Plymouth
Army Green - itā€™s really not been the case that only Stage 2 pictures of Grandstand have been made available. Stage 1 pictures were on display at the public consultation at HP, have been submitted with planning application ( go to PCC planning and search Home Park - see the ones called Something like 3D view Stage 1 Grandstand), have been published on Argyle web site ( search Grandstand and see October update) and have been published by Herald.

Mar 8, 2016
KFA":1uz4a1kt said:
Army Green - itā€™s really not been the case that only Stage 2 pictures of Grandstand have been made available. Stage 1 pictures were on display at the public consultation at HP, have been submitted with planning application ( go to PCC planning and search Home Park - see the ones called Something like 3D view Stage 1 Grandstand), have been published on Argyle web site ( search Grandstand and see October update) and have been published by Herald.

I wasn't suggesting that only the stage 2 pictures had been released, just that I had only seen the stage 2 pics. I will have a look on the website. Cheers.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
IJN":1zubkhnd said:
I've never seen you miserable mate. Sea sick yes, but never miserable.

I was definitely green that day!