If Adams goes...... | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

If Adams goes......

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
Interesting .....

People have a lot to say these days

Football is full of opinions

I look at the bigger picture

Not a great start to the season however I am sure results will improve soon

We Are ARGYLE :scarf:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
GreenArmy1984":a6khbt5s said:
Interesting .....

Based on...?

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
GreenArmy1984":10wka54y said:
Interesting .....

What sign do you see that they will improve? Is it blind faith or is there a logical reasoning?

Sep 28, 2003
London
GreenArmy1984":1f1fa3c8 said:
Interesting .....

You aren't looking at any picture, as you have the same opinions about everything and don't seem to ever attempt to engage in critical analysis.

Simply saying "Everything will be ok everyone, woohoo!" all the time doesn't make you an example of positivity, it makes it look like you don't understand what's going on.

I'd rather read UTL or Balham Green's take on things than yours, as at least they engage the issues they perceive.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Knibbsworth":2cor1g5q said:
Tugboat":2cor1g5q said:
Irrelevant.

Long contract and a chairman who isn't easily worried.

...cares significantly more about securing planning permission for HHP.

You said it.

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Andy Holland":9b3z05h3 said:
GreenArmy1984":9b3z05h3 said:
Interesting .....

You aren't looking at any picture, as you have the same opinions about everything and don't seem to ever attempt to engage in critical analysis.

Simply saying "Everything will be ok everyone, woohoo!" all the time doesn't make you an example of positivity, it makes it look like you don't understand what's going on.

I'd rather read UTL or Balham Green's take on things than yours, as at least they engage the issues they perceive.
:iagree: Zackly!

Aug 3, 2017
It would be safe to assume that if we were making a plethora of chances but just not converting then it's a blip. However from the games I have attended it seems that the frustrations are resulting in more stray passes, feeble efforts and a dwindling supply to the attack.

It does suggest something is wrong somewhere at the club. Perhaps the players that stayed last season fear for their jobs after a promotion team cut 50% of playing staff, perhaps one of the players bought in is a bad egg or maybe Adams is a L2 manager. Maybe he's right and needs an extra £100k for the year to get a better type of player.

One thing that has been highlighted in this thred which is highly valid...the man will not walk. Why would he? He has a family and bills to pay.

I said at the start of the season, we'd get a flavour for what sort of season we are in for at 12 games. I can not see us going on a 3 game winning streak. So I was perhaps a little hopeful.

Sep 17, 2017
GreenArmy1984":2eieh16b said:
He's going nowhere !

DA won us promotion last season and Defo the right man in charge

Maybe some people should put on the DVD or read the promotion diary tonight

In Adams We Trust :thumbs:

Yes look at the promotion video for last season study each and every match and then you'll ask yourself the same question I did: 'how the hell did we get promoted last season' apart from the obvious points total we were very very fortunate.

How many teams did we really beat with a controlled performance, hardly any, the other teams were always in it, it was edge of the seat stuff. Most of the time I was glad to hear the whistle.

Now fast forward to this season, yes we have a deeper squad but whoever you play in whatever formation you want The team you field will be at best very marginally better than last season.

He has wasted money and not improved the team, the football is dire, atmosphere is shocking, he is an embarrassment in post match insulting the fans with excuse after excuse, blaming the Rev, we were unlucky etc. even if he does keep us up I want him gone, as I did at the end of last season.

May 8, 2011
PilgrimZ1R":40rrn6um said:
GreenArmy1984":40rrn6um said:
He's going nowhere !

DA won us promotion last season and Defo the right man in charge

Maybe some people should put on the DVD or read the promotion diary tonight

In Adams We Trust :thumbs:

Yes look at the promotion video for last season study each and every match and then you'll ask yourself the same question I did: 'how the hell did we get promoted last season' apart from the obvious points total we were very very fortunate.

How many teams did we really beat with a controlled performance, hardly any, the other teams were always in it, it was edge of the seat stuff. Most of the time I was glad to hear the whistle.

Now fast forward to this season, yes we have a deeper squad but whoever you play in whatever formation you want The team you field will be at best very marginally better than last season.

He has wasted money and not improved the team, the football is dire, atmosphere is shocking, he is an embarrassment in post match insulting the fans with excuse after excuse, blaming the Rev, we were unlucky etc. even if he does keep us up I want him gone, as I did at the end of last season.

Well if all the management team goes that is going to cost the Club at least £500,000, probably more.

At least that will stop people asking where has all the money gone!

Look on the bright side, when the next Scottish team sack their manager no one is going to start a thread on the rumours page.

Aug 27, 2016
Doom mangers off again,We know Adams is a capable manager and will turn things around if only to survive in this league so why don't we all take a step back and stop being so negative so early in the season.

Jan 3, 2013
Emeraldinho":1uyfeoiw said:
Andy Holland":1uyfeoiw said:
GreenArmy1984":1uyfeoiw said:
Interesting .....

:iagree: Zackly!
spot on, especially as he's only been to one game and isn't attending any more until the new year!