iFollow Argyle | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

iFollow Argyle

Are you happy with ifollow

• Yes

Votes: 20 21.1%
  • No

Votes: 48 50.5%
  • Don't care

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
I have sent 4 e-mails in the last week asking where my refund for my AP subscription is and it is just ignored. I will not sign up for ifollow until I get what is owed to me.

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
For expats just wanting audio: Would it work to connect via VPN within the UK, register for the cheaper option, then log in as normal? I'm not sure if this will work or not, but an idea.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
There is no cheaper option $190.00 or nothing

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
Ottawa Green":31qj1mvx said:

If you're in the UK there is a cheaper option, this is why I'm wondering if connecting via VPN will give you this.

PlymOdi":ler8ugc5 said:
Ottawa Green":ler8ugc5 said:

If you're in the UK there is a cheaper option, this is why I'm wondering if connecting via VPN will give you this.

The way I read it, it's £110 for a season pass or £0.00 for a free pass (obviously). The only package you can get which includes audio also includes live streams, and that's only if you aren't in the UK.

Will they still be broadcasting on the BBC?

May 16, 2016
Under the previous set up, I registered in the UK and had no problems listening outside of the UK. That's what I'm hoping to still be able to do - without having to use a VPN when abroad.

Aug 13, 2006
Cornwall
I've signed up and thought I would listen to the commentary for last nights game. But although I could view video content - player interviews etc, I couldn't see how to listen to the game. Frustrating.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
Neither could I, even though on Twitter, there was an entry with a photo showing the person who was going to be doing the commentary. There is simply no link to any commentary even though in an email exchange with the club, they told me that the commentary link would appear on the website in the Match Centre.

Aug 13, 2006
Cornwall
metroace":3lo9rvu0 said:
Neither could I, even though on Twitter, there was an entry with a photo showing the person who was going to be doing the commentary. There is simply no link to any commentary even though in an email exchange with the club, they told me that the commentary link would appear on the website in the Match Centre.

Yeh I saw that on twitter that's why I tried to listen. I managed to watch a Facebook live feed and in the background could here the guy commentating for Argyle! Don't think many would be listening if there's no link!

Keith Hennessey

🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
Jul 17, 2006
Blenheim New Zealand.
Ottawa Green":3oy4ete6 said:
Rip off as far as i'm concerned

Have to agree OG , thought it would be up and running well before now . When I subscribed I was under the impression that all pre season games would have video coverage.

Did you get your refund.. :cry:

May 16, 2016
Fed up with it now.

I'm in the UK and it's worked for a short while using Chrome, but for the last few days it hasnt.

The Video tries to load then just sits there doing nothing. Tried the chat, which unsurprisingly responds by saying the chat session has ended. I was hoping to catch up on Player interviews and the pre season highlights.

Not quite sure what I'm paying for anymore. Paid until December, doubt if I will renew.