incoming - Hiram Boateng on loan until Jan | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

incoming - Hiram Boateng on loan until Jan

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Yeah and me.

hiramtoothygrin200.jpg

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
Ollieargyle9":olqjzj1r said:
Does everybody on here know their own Palace fan or something?
I’ve got three cousins (sisters), all manic Palace fans (grew up in Croydon) - but they’re all women - so no point asking them is there? :whistle:

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Ave_IT":3ibdvs1m said:
Ollieargyle9":3ibdvs1m said:
Does everybody on here know their own Palace fan or something?
I’ve got three cousins (sisters), all manic Palace fans (grew up in Croydon) - but they’re all women - so no point asking them is there? :whistle:

I have 2 Palace supporting mates. One lives in Coventry and the other in North Somerset. They both tell me they have no knowledge of fringe players to the first team.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
mervyn":2e177o90 said:
Quintrell_Green":2e177o90 said:
khennes_904":2e177o90 said:
Who remembers Hiram Holliday ?

I seem to recall it on black and white TV circa 1958/9. I recall the name rather than the content. American, I think.

Wasn't he a sort of very early Mr Bean? I too remember this in black and white.

Thank God (God Thread q.v.) I thought it was just me. I remember: suit? umbrella? thin? high pitched voice? very funny?

Anyway I saw Hiram Boateng but bottled the connection!

mind you Boateng? 19 yo? he is a bit of a 'unit' isn't he? could be sensational at this level! :thumbs: :scarf:

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Boateng may look good on video and on remarks made on palace forums....time will tell how good he is on grass....

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Hirams mate in the linked Palace interview; 'moving goals in the rain, that's got to be one of the worst jobs'.....ain't that true, those medicines sans frontieres guys don't know how easy they have it do they?

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
oddball":3jizo3d4 said:
Boateng may look good on video and on remarks made on palace forums....time will tell how good he is on grass....

Maybe you should take a look at the "Wondergoal" video again.

Feb 8, 2005
Andy_S":gtf0ghwy said:
oddball":gtf0ghwy said:

It will show the grossly inadequate defending, especially of their right back. Comical or what?

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
jimsing":2bhe2f3t said:
Andy_S":2bhe2f3t said:
oddball":2bhe2f3t said:

It will show the grossly inadequate defending, especially of their right back. Comical or what?

I agree Jim.

However, the point I was making was that it wasn't being played in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.