incoming - Hiram Boateng on loan until Jan | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

incoming - Hiram Boateng on loan until Jan

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
It would have been nice and settled if the loan was for the whole season. I know it's being greedy but it's just a thought. :scarf:

Feb 22, 2008
LG":1g3fjria said:
A Palace fan i'm friends with due to our mutual love of Marillion, has also had only good things to say about Hiram.
'He'll score for sure' was one of the ones I liked in particular.
Welcome.

Sounds a bit fishy to me....

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Ollieargyle9":1191hd7f said:
clokey84":1191hd7f said:
Loaned to Crawley last season for three months but only made one league appearance according to BBC Sport - worries me slightly but I'm sure DA knows what he is doing.

The one consolation from that is that as someone mentioned earlier Brewster was working with Crawley last season and will have seen the lad in training. Presumably he must have seen something in him or he may have advised DA to look elsewhere so for me not all bad news on the Crawley loan front.
Don't think he's worked at Crawley for about two years now? Think he was working with Brighton last season.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
I haven't ever seen him play but mates who have, have nothing but positive things to say about him. His biggest problem has been our promotion to the Prem. He would probably have had a run in the first team had we still been in the SBC. From what I've heard this morning, Yannick Bolasie has once again reassured a Palace youngster to not worry about the distance and has promoted Plymouth as a good career decision.

Feb 22, 2008
Sounds a bit fishy to me....[/quote]
Only 25 years too late with that one :whistle:[/quote]

As the saying goes the old jokes are the best ones!

I will confess that I thought it nowhere near 25 years and looked it up, and yes it is more! :oops:

Anyway back on topic, welcome Hiram and thank you Bolasie.

Jan 12, 2009
A good friend of mine is a palace season ticket holder and is shocked he's been allowed to join us in league two as they have high hopes for him (much higher than what they did with Banton he says).

Thinks lower end championship is what he should be playing this season.

But says is a midfield powerhouse who should dominate midfield areas at our level, feels will suit a passing side and will even chip in with a few goals. Also said has really quick feet, will surprise fans when he breezes past players.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
I haven't got a Palace supporting mate and am feeling completely left out. :(

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
PAFCJames86":yirtmo3n said:
A good friend of mine is a palace season ticket holder and is shocked he's been allowed to join us in league two as they have high hopes for him (much higher than what they did with Banton he says).

Thinks lower end championship is what he should be playing this season.

But says is a midfield powerhouse who should dominate midfield areas at our level, feels will suit a passing side and will even chip in with a few goals. Also said has really quick feet, will surprise fans when he breezes past players.

That may explain why it isn't a full season loan. Last year Kwesi Appiah was loaned to L2 for the first half of the season and was successful enough at Cambridge to get a Championship loan move to Reading in the new year.

Jun 11, 2013
Wether or not this new lad does only stay until jan or continue through the rest of the season (assuming he will be an integral part of the team and putting in good performances) it will not hurt us too much. I can only see it helping us. Wether we are in the top 3 or 4, it will attract other players (loanees) and show premiership and top end championship clubs that Argyle and the city of Plymouth is a fantastic place to send some of your most prized youngsters. DA and CB will only aid this perception of this so good news in the wider perspective than just acquiring a talented player for a few months