incoming - Hiram Boateng on loan until Jan | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

incoming - Hiram Boateng on loan until Jan

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
The Fern":o778jq7m said:
Sounds a bit fishy to me....
Only 25 years too late with that one :whistle:[/quote]

As the saying goes the old jokes are the best ones!

I will confess that I thought it nowhere near 25 years and looked it up, and yes it is more! :oops:

Anyway back on topic, welcome Hiram and thank you Bolasie.[/quote]
Bolasie is special to the Junior DRF.
We won his signed framed shirt from the pasoti sponsorship :thumbs:

Jun 18, 2015
Welcome to Home Park Hiram Boateng looks like another decent signing and should offer a physical presence in midfield. Derek Adams seems to be building a decent squad together.
Still need a right winger and looking at the link to the reactions on the palace forum I noticed Sullay Kaikai was briefly mentioned. Now hes a player I wouldnt mind seeing on loan I dont know if he is a right winger or left but when I saw him play last season on the few occasions I was very impressed by him.

Aug 5, 2005
Greenford":19r4jmn2 said:
Welcome to Home Park Hiram Boateng looks like another decent signing and should offer a physical presence in midfield. Derek Adams seems to be building a decent squad together.
Still need a right winger and looking at the link to the reactions on the palace forum I noticed Sullay Kaikai was briefly mentioned. Now hes a player I wouldnt mind seeing on loan I dont know if he is a right winger or left but when I saw him play last season on the few occasions I was very impressed by him.

KaiKai can play either wing and up front

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/sullay-k ... ler/244130

Jun 18, 2015
Quizmike":w1roecmd said:
Greenford":w1roecmd said:

KaiKai can play either wing and up front

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/sullay-k ... ler/244130

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Let's hope that he provides us with the same 'feel-good factor' that Scott Sinclair and Andy Kellett provided.

It's looking good.

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
From initial words he sounds decent, let's hope he lights up league 2 and gets us up.

Will look forward to seeing him live up to what others have said.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Wouldnt worry about him not playing at crawley last season. You have to remember Dean Saunders was in charge and he has no idea about a footballer if they came and smacked him around the head !!

Get your money on Chesterfield going down with him in charge he is Gash !

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Good interview with him on Argyle Player. Absolutely love how they decide to interview people outside when it's blowing a gale and you can't hear a thing because of the wind and where the light behind the interviewee is so bright it blocks out the background.

From what I heard in between the many background noises I'm excited about this signing.