incoming - Hiram Boateng on loan until Jan | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

incoming - Hiram Boateng on loan until Jan

Nov 18, 2011
Palace fan on another board I post on rates him highly. I'm pleased with this signing. Just a right winger or two away from a good team.

A few players have moved from Palace to Argyle in recent times, Bolasie must be a really good salesman for the club!

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
clokey84":22mrii4i said:
Emeraldinho":22mrii4i said:
It would seem that DA is FAR better connected than Sheridan ever was or will be and doesn't seem to have to fall back on the tired old 'location' excuse for not getting quality players in. Exciting stuff! :thumbup:
Watch out Emeralinho were not allowed to mention JS on this site it's time to move on!
As for the signing, very excited by this..
What, like Jehova, you mean? :lol:

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
A Palace fan i'm friends with due to our mutual love of Marillion, has also had only good things to say about Hiram.
'He'll score for sure' was one of the ones I liked in particular.
Welcome.

Aug 22, 2006
LG":2yrd6gu2 said:
A Palace fan i'm friends with due to our mutual love of Marillion, has also had only good things to say about Hiram.
'He'll score for sure' was one of the ones I liked in particular.
Welcome.

Yes just spoke to a Palace fan - potentially a very good player, 2 good feet, powerful.

Gloucester Green

Cream First
♣️ Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester
Be great to see what he can do against other u21 sides, shame we don't play any ... no wait ...

Looks a good signing but one that will only ever be a loan deal - hope he impresses and pushes us on up the table with an extension until after the completion and us making League 1

C

Cobi Budge.

Ollieargyle9":h1x7c4jp said:
Does everybody on here know their own Palace fan or something?

Sounds a very promising signing, welcome Hiram :scarf:

There certainly seems to be a fair few Palace fans in the SW in fairness.

Quinny

Cream First
Jul 15, 2006
Kenton, Devon
The general concensus on a couple of Palarse boards was that this should be a good move for both Hiram and Argyle - in fact a couple were disappointed that he had been sent out on loan to a League Two club: they'd rather he was tried at a higher level. If there was one area of concern was that it he hadn't really broken into the first team (which, to be fair, is a lot harder for a youngster at a Premier League club than one in the Championship) and, at 19, this could be a make or break loan for Hiram.

C

Cobi Budge.

Link to where this is being discussed on the Palace forum?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I can remember a time when we (and the England team) struggled to play any left-footed players in the team, now we have more than our fair share of lefties.

Collective noun - a mustering of lefties?

Jan 7, 2013
Loaned to Crawley last season for three months but only made one league appearance according to BBC Sport - worries me slightly but I'm sure DA knows what he is doing.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
clokey84":1docukbv said:
Loaned to Crawley last season for three months but only made one league appearance according to BBC Sport - worries me slightly but I'm sure DA knows what he is doing.

The one consolation from that is that as someone mentioned earlier Brewster was working with Crawley last season and will have seen the lad in training. Presumably he must have seen something in him or he may have advised DA to look elsewhere so for me not all bad news on the Crawley loan front.

Jan 7, 2013
Ollieargyle9":3blvxixj said:
clokey84":3blvxixj said:

The one consolation from that is that as someone mentioned earlier Brewster was working with Crawley last season and will have seen the lad in training. Presumably he must have seen something in him or he may have advised DA to look elsewhere so for me not all bad news on the Crawley loan front.
Very good point.