Incoming ....Josh Simpson signs. Official | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Incoming ....Josh Simpson signs. Official

Mar 5, 2012
John Eldridge":1vt7e32s said:
Excellent signing. Few of my CTFC supporting work colleagues rate him highly.

Good work Derek ;)

Same here, i have two CTFC season ticket holders here and both of them are gutted and rate him highly too.

I watched them twice last season and he is another player who will stand out in div 4.

What i like most though is that they have signed Walton and we have Simpson...... i know who got the better deal there!

COYG

Mar 14, 2009
Two or three classy loans and things are taking shape.

Another attack minded player. :thumbs:

I know Sheridan did a reasonable job, but I always thought we were defensively minded. Looking at this player and the others we have acquired (apart from sawyer) it always seems so positive because the dynamics of the team seem to be about scoring goals.

As for the one year deals I'm guessing going it this way he and they can assess the squad as the season progresses whilst it doesn't eat into more future budgets.

I do think it will take time to blend all these players. If you look at his time before with Ross county in the last few seasons he had to change personnel around and they started slowly. Yet his teams seem to pick up momentum by the new year. Argyle fans may not like it but August, September and October we might suffer a few defeats until this team settles.

Exciting times though if the football matches his offensive thinking.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
If he can stay fit then this guy does the business in midfield...getting mildly optimistic...

Mar 23, 2008
Another decent signing, really bodes well and good quality recruits and as others have said good they are offensive players. We've missed a midfield maestro and hoping he's it!

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
oddball":6h8fkcak said:
If he can stay fit then this guy does the business in midfield...getting mildly optimistic...

Steady on! :thumbup:

Dec 20, 2011
Bermudian Green":36gx2q3v said:
John Eldridge":36gx2q3v said:
Excellent signing. Few of my CTFC supporting work colleagues rate him highly.

Good work Derek ;)

Is that "Few" or "A few"?

"A few" Meaning they've not got many fans and I've not got any mates .... :scarf:

Jan 2, 2006
Glynn":253ou5ct said:
Another decent signing and the squad looking good for next season. Probably another 2 CM's for me then would be done apart from an odd loan.

What about right midfield?