Is Banton's future at Argyle? | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Is Banton's future at Argyle?

C

Cobi Budge.

I don't see how it can be denied that Banton avoids any physical contact, regardless of whether he's good or not he's the most wimpy player I've ever seen pull on a green shirt. Bobby & Kellet are both much smaller than him, both get stuck in and don't shy away from anything that might sting a little.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Keeping himself injury free for January maybe?

Jul 6, 2011
Cobi Budge.":2njlk7ne said:
I don't see how it can be denied that Banton avoids any physical contact, regardless of whether he's good or not he's the most wimpy player I've ever seen pull on a green shirt. Bobby & Kellet are both much smaller than him, both get stuck in and don't shy away from anything that might sting a little.

:funny: It's laughable when people make statements like 'Banton avoids any physical contact', isn't that what they call dribbling with the ball? And I've never myself seen him deliberately jump back from a challenge, especially this season. My only beef with him is his timing, taking that extra touch when he should shoot. Even if he misses we can forgive that, but give us an end product of some kind.
And by the way who really cares if he waves to the crowd when he comes off?? I don't. I recall the same being said about Reid by the same individuals, that is until he started scoring on a regular basis, then he's suddenly the love child of the devonport end despite continuing to ignore everyone. Classic :greensmile:

Jul 29, 2010
Cobi Budge.":3pt56zto said:

Tony Capaldi while he was preserving himself for his Bosman. That's the benchmark, still rankles me :furious: