Jack Payne (in talks, possibly) | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Jack Payne (in talks, possibly)

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
greenwelly":ali5rvav said:
Hope we are not forced to pay beyond our realistic price. He went to Orient and they slipped rather towards the end of last season, so is he really an effective League Two midfielder/the effective League Two central dynamo we need? I do not know the player, so cannot answer my own questions, but I fear that we may spend beyond what is sensible unless DA is sure that he is the man for the job.
He didn't play in 11 of their last 14 games, but was a regular beforehand. That works in his favour surely?

Sep 8, 2013
Argy1e":ins5xkby said:
greenwelly":ins5xkby said:
Hope we are not forced to pay beyond our realistic price. He went to Orient and they slipped rather towards the end of last season, so is he really an effective League Two midfielder/the effective League Two central dynamo we need? I do not know the player, so cannot answer my own questions, but I fear that we may spend beyond what is sensible unless DA is sure that he is the man for the job.
He didn't play in 11 of their last 14 games, but was a regular beforehand. That works in his favour surely?
Oh, that I didn't know and certainly had not taken on board. May work in his favour, as you say, but was there a reason he played so infrequently in latter part of season?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Surely dead in the water?

A

alex-d

loyal1970":29y9uel3 said:
was that the same player who played for Huddersfield v Liverpool last night.
Na different one! That one for Huddersfield used to play for Southend and is way out of our league!