Jamille Matt on loan - update: extended to end of season | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Jamille Matt on loan - update: extended to end of season

Jan 3, 2013
Let's give the lad a chance eh? If Derek plays both new lads, pretty attacking line up. Mchugh is vital though

Sep 25, 2010
Argy1e":16glx8xi said:
http://www.fleetwoodtownfc.com/news/article/fleetwood-town-jamille-matt-plymouth-3001326.aspx Confirmed.

Only a 1 month loan ???????

L

lambanog

Whoever has to install the names on shirts will have a very busy couple of days

Aug 10, 2006
Mark Pedlar":2vugk4ds said:
Being brutally honest, I don't see what Nardiello brings so I'd leave him out if we were at the limit.
yes so would I because it's not like we need someone to score at the minute is it ffs.

Oct 14, 2015
I wish some on here would realise that players may actually read this stuff. If I was signing for a club and read some of the negativity about me before I'd even kicked a ball for them I'd be pretty hacked off. If he's wearing the colours then we support and encourage them....

Some players may not shine at other clubs for a number of reasons, style of play, position asked to play in , the manager etc etc....he may come to us and be a instant hit....

C

Cobi Budge.

I remember many being disappointed when we signed Lavery, oh and Brunt.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Oct 31, 2010
Welcome aboard the good ship Mayflower. :thumbs:

28 days will take him up to 7th April which is a Thursday unless it includes the game against Wimbledon. Either way we'll be losing Matt and Threlkeld within days of each other.

Jun 8, 2014
kernow19":1nbhktco said:
Paven":1nbhktco said:
Seems like we're barrel scraping a bit here.

Another one condemned without kicking a ball even. :facepalm:

Oh come off it, I'm hopeful he'll turn out very good but there's nothing about this signing that suggests he isn't one of the cheapest potential forwards for us out there. It's underwhelming at the very best.

Even so - I'm hopeful he'll be good and will watch him with the clean slate I like (and think it makes sense) to watch every signing with,

Sep 25, 2010
PL2 3DQ":mw3russ5 said:

28 days will take him up to 7th April which is a Thursday unless it includes the game against Wimbledon. Either way we'll be losing Matt and Threlkeld within days of each other.

Therefore we need to get a couple more in to cover these two and for the run in.

Mark Colling

ā™£ļø PASTA Member
Sep 23, 2003
Brizzle
www.groupspaces.com
PL2 3DQ":2etvzy8k said:

Just in case we don't win the next five games to have things all but sewn up, do the loan rules enable us to extend his loan at that point?

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
I think (but I could be wrong) it needs to be extended during the loan window, which would give us thirteen days to extend it.

Nov 6, 2006
Hope he plays him need to score goals time to gamble now MrAdams if they score two we get three !
None of this one up front, best form of defence is attack. :scarf: :scarf: