Jamille Matt released by Fleetwood - Signed by Blackpool | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Jamille Matt released by Fleetwood - Signed by Blackpool

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
:lol:

Gutted by this news, despite the horror show he gave at Wembley.

Hoped he sign but either he didn't fancy moving or DA didn't fancy him enough.

One thing I would say is, some people claimed us to be 'Bottle Jobs' - I wonder if those same people are now complaining about what is happening. You never know, this could be the manager identifying the people he though of as weak, and is doing something about it.

Whatever anyone thinks, this is going to be an exciting summer of outgoing and incoming.

I don't really mind what happens, as long as we get autos at the end of the coming season.

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
IJN":oqb8qc5r said:
:lol:

Gutted by this news, despite the horror show he gave at Wembley.

Hoped he sign but either he didn't fancy moving or DA didn't fancy him enough.

One thing I would say is, some people claimed us to be 'Bottle Jobs' - I wonder if those same people are now complaining about what is happening. You never know, this could be the manager identifying the people he though of as weak, and is doing something about it.

Whatever anyone thinks, this is going to be an exciting summer of outgoing and incoming.

I don't really mind what happens, as long as we get autos at the end of the coming season.

Or he wasn't offered a competitive wage? Or he didn't like the prospect of a one year contract?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Both possibilities Patrick, I doubt either though.

We'll have to wait and see. As I say, gutted to lose him, thought he would have made a proper Pilgrim, but it wasn't to be.

I would imagine the chance to not move plus a competitive wage from the Seasiders was the overwhelming force though.

Apr 15, 2008
London
Was probably offered better terms and a club closer to home. Shame, but it's his decision. Not surprised to see the usual drama queens getting their knickers in a twist

justanotherfan

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
PL2 3DQ":23ldd38b said:
Damon.Lenszner":23ldd38b said:
justanotherfan":23ldd38b said:
Damon.Lenszner":23ldd38b said:
justanotherfan":23ldd38b said:
How do we know he wanted to sign, players say all manner of things after a good result, none of it binding, if he doesn`t want us then I don`t want him. Thank you Jamille and don`t let the door hit you in the ar5e on the way out. A good point to remember is that , so leave it to the experts, the real ones and not the PASOTI ones. :shh:

Not true!

Pulis once told me that no manager should take a holiday in the summer until his squad was all signed.

Having said that nobody on here actually knows for sure whether or not the manager actually wanted Matt so we don't know for sure that we have lost out to Blackpool.

What is not true, the fact hat Pulis said no manager should holiday until his squad has signed, has no bearing on my post, tho it is a sentiment I could agree with.

no one on PASOTI has any experience of owning or managing a league club is not true ;-)

Yes that's right, Peter Jones and Simon Hallett are Pasoti members. :)

I concede that point but then again, neither are likely to post uninformed, biased speculation. :greensmile:

Devizes Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Feb 8, 2016
Whilst it is a shame that he has not joined,we do not know what if anything was offered to him by DA

It may be that he was offered a 2 year contract at Blackpool,compared to 1 year by Argyle,higher wages and as he was closer to home then clearly he would take it.But we dont know,maybe in the future we will but quite rightly DA keeps this sort of information to himself