Kelle Roos joins on an emergency loan (ball over the line?) | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Kelle Roos joins on an emergency loan (ball over the line?)

Do you think ball was over the line v Gillingham?

• Yes

Votes: 51 40.2%
  • No

Votes: 65 51.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 11 8.7%

• Total voters

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
justanotherfan":3ahgv4q5 said:
X Isle":3ahgv4q5 said:
memory man":3ahgv4q5 said:
jimsing":3ahgv4q5 said:
STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT!!!

The Linesman didn't give a goal, the referee didn't give a goal, so it wasn't a goal.

Whether it was over the line or not is irrelevant.

Whether it was a goal is the important bit.

The linesman AND the referee say NO.

Now stop pontificating and let us all move on PLEASE?
Precisely! A long thread an a vote - and it is all entirely meaningless. Move on. I mean, no one ever mentions the 1966 goal in the WCF at Wembley do they!!??
Luckily the top secret Russian government agency satellite image processing facility was on top of things that day. Combined with a highly experimental prototype thought transference device they were able to give the Russian linesman an almost instant decision...and England won the world cup.

True story that.

PS - I wish folk would stop "pontificating" that other folk should "move on", that this discussion is "meaningless, pointless and irrelevant". This is an internet message board. If meaningless, pointless and irrelevant discussion were to stop there would be virtually nothing left to read Jimsing.... you'd outlaw the word association thread with that kind of Stazi jackboot censorship.

If the good burgers of PASOTI see fit to also make this thread 2000+ pages long with successive "oh no it wasn't" and "oh yes it was" posts then so be it. I like that sort of reactionary civil disobedience in the face of being told to "move on" :lol:

This, all day long LOL.

Ironic that you’ve added to the thread then :lol:

Jul 29, 2010
Tugboat":4ulhu8ms said:
justanotherfan":4ulhu8ms said:
X Isle":4ulhu8ms said:
memory man":4ulhu8ms said:
jimsing":4ulhu8ms said:
STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT!!!

The Linesman didn't give a goal, the referee didn't give a goal, so it wasn't a goal.

Whether it was over the line or not is irrelevant.

Whether it was a goal is the important bit.

The linesman AND the referee say NO.

Now stop pontificating and let us all move on PLEASE?
Precisely! A long thread an a vote - and it is all entirely meaningless. Move on. I mean, no one ever mentions the 1966 goal in the WCF at Wembley do they!!??
Luckily the top secret Russian government agency satellite image processing facility was on top of things that day. Combined with a highly experimental prototype thought transference device they were able to give the Russian linesman an almost instant decision...and England won the world cup.

True story that.

PS - I wish folk would stop "pontificating" that other folk should "move on", that this discussion is "meaningless, pointless and irrelevant". This is an internet message board. If meaningless, pointless and irrelevant discussion were to stop there would be virtually nothing left to read Jimsing.... you'd outlaw the word association thread with that kind of Stazi jackboot censorship.

If the good burgers of PASOTI see fit to also make this thread 2000+ pages long with successive "oh no it wasn't" and "oh yes it was" posts then so be it. I like that sort of reactionary civil disobedience in the face of being told to "move on" :lol:

This, all day long LOL.

Ironic that you’ve added to the thread then :lol:
Oh no it wasn't...

...he's agreeing with the right to indefinitely argue the toss about something in the face of being told to 'move on'.

No irony there, well, except maybe the cast iron certainty that the ball went over the line of course :wink:

Aug 5, 2016
Football-Oranje":1iv0yqt9 said:
Hi everyone,

I'm Michael, I write for Football-Oranje.com - a Dutch football website in the English language.

We interview footballers on our YouTube channel and our next player is set to be Kelle Roos.

We would like to invite anyone reading this to send us your fan questions for us to ask Kelle.

Please fire away and the best ones will be asked to Kelle this week!

Thanks all.

PS If a moderator follows us on Twitter it would be great to link up on there for further communication with your followers.

Could you please ask Kelle, Dutchman to Dutchman, was the ball was over the line?

Sep 6, 2006
Knibbsworth":3dl2mhrm said:
Football-Oranje":3dl2mhrm said:
Hi everyone,

I'm Michael, I write for Football-Oranje.com - a Dutch football website in the English language.

We interview footballers on our YouTube channel and our next player is set to be Kelle Roos.

We would like to invite anyone reading this to send us your fan questions for us to ask Kelle.

Thanks all.

PS If a moderator follows us on Twitter it would be great to link up on there for further communication with your followers.

Could you please ask Kelle, Dutchman to Dutchman, was the ball was over the line?

Not going to say yes is he?

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Balham_Green":3egcob7t said:
Knibbsworth":3egcob7t said:
Football-Oranje":3egcob7t said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks all.

Do you have to be rude to absolutely everyone?

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I do find it rather amusing that people come into a thread with 'ball over the line?' in the title, to complain about people discussing whether it was over the line.

All they're doing is bumping it up to the top of the main discussion board again.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Balham_Green":1l4apfv3 said:
Knibbsworth":1l4apfv3 said:
Football-Oranje":1l4apfv3 said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks all.

No ... he'd probably say 'Ja' in those circumstances, neh? :think:

Feb 22, 2008
Mainly Saltash
Biggs":2jran1zi said:
I do find it rather amusing that people come into a thread with 'ball over the line?' in the title, to complain about people discussing whether it was over the line.

All they're doing is bumping it up to the top of the main discussion board again.
:iagree:

Pointless posts extending the length of this discussion just get on my nerves.

Especially when I don't actually care what anyone has written anyway..... :lol:

Jul 29, 2010
I wonder if now, now he's no longer part of the squad, Kelle might put this one to bed for the doubters and admit that the ball was WELL over the line when he clawed it back...

Aug 2, 2011
as it seems two polls are the accepted norm can we please have another one which takes account of those who could not careless if it was or was not over the line. This is clearly the most significant issue to have featured for many weeks on here so it is important all views are properly consulted upon!!