Kelle Roos joins on an emergency loan (ball over the line?) | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Kelle Roos joins on an emergency loan (ball over the line?)

Do you think ball was over the line v Gillingham?

• Yes

Votes: 51 40.2%
  • No

Votes: 65 51.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 11 8.7%

• Total voters
Aug 2, 2011
Guiri Green":cik3muef said:
Just to finally clear this up.

My mate works in a Top Secret Government Agency Satellite image processing facility. He wouldn't explain why, but at the time of the incident, a Satellite was over this area and captured some images. He pulled in a few favours and has since privately confirmed that the referee and linesman signalled 'No Goal'.

Hope that helps.

Not that secret if he tells his mates where he works!

Tom Cobbley

Jam First
Aug 7, 2011
Oldham
Presto":1s8cl6a9 said:
Guiri Green":1s8cl6a9 said:

My mate works in a Top Secret Government Agency Satellite image processing facility. He wouldn't explain why, but at the time of the incident, a Satellite was over this area and captured some images. He pulled in a few favours and has since privately confirmed that the referee and linesman signalled 'No Goal'.

Hope that helps.

Its ok he had to kill him

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
jimsing":d5p4rev4 said:
STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT!!!

The Linesman didn't give a goal, the referee didn't give a goal, so it wasn't a goal.

Whether it was over the line or not is irrelevant.

Whether it was a goal is the important bit.

The linesman AND the referee say NO.

Now stop pontificating and let us all move on PLEASE?

We should all go to the naughty stair. :twisted:

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
jimsing":2jok2xzi said:

The Linesman didn't give a goal, the referee didn't give a goal, so it wasn't a goal.

Precisely! A long thread an a vote - and it is all entirely meaningless. Move on. I mean, no one ever mentions the 1966 goal in the WCF at Wembley do they!!??

Jul 29, 2010
memory man":1zdwg4fk said:
jimsing":1zdwg4fk said:

Precisely! A long thread an a vote - and it is all entirely meaningless. Move on. I mean, no one ever mentions the 1966 goal in the WCF at Wembley do they!!??
Luckily the top secret Russian government agency satellite image processing facility was on top of things that day. Combined with a highly experimental prototype thought transference device they were able to give the Russian linesman an almost instant decision...and England won the world cup.

True story that.

PS - I wish folk would stop "pontificating" that other folk should "move on", that this discussion is "meaningless, pointless and irrelevant". This is an internet message board. If meaningless, pointless and irrelevant discussion were to stop there would be virtually nothing left to read Jimsing.... you'd outlaw the word association thread with that kind of Stazi jackboot censorship.

If the good burgers of PASOTI see fit to also make this thread 2000+ pages long with successive "oh no it wasn't" and "oh yes it was" posts then so be it. I like that sort of reactionary civil disobedience in the face of being told to "move on" :lol:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
X Isle":wht202th said:
memory man":wht202th said:
jimsing":wht202th said:

Luckily the top secret Russian government agency satellite image processing facility was on top of things that day. Combined with a highly experimental prototype thought transference device they were able to give the Russian linesman an almost instant decision...and England won the world cup.

True story that.

PS - I wish folk would stop "pontificating" that other folk should "move on", that this discussion is "meaningless, pointless and irrelevant". This is an internet message board. If meaningless, pointless and irrelevant discussion were to stop there would be virtually nothing left to read Jimsing.... you'd outlaw the word association thread with that kind of Stazi jackboot censorship.

If the good burgers of PASOTI see fit to also make this thread 2000+ pages long with successive "oh no it wasn't" and "oh yes it was" posts then so be it. I like that sort of reactionary civil disobedience in the face of being told to "move on" :lol:
Quite apt for the panto season. :)

May 16, 2016
Tom Cobbley":1grmgvku said:
Presto":1grmgvku said:
Guiri Green":1grmgvku said:

Hope that helps.

I also have Top Secret clearance.

Jul 29, 2010
Guiri Green":7db383br said:
Tom Cobbley":7db383br said:
Presto":7db383br said:
Guiri Green":7db383br said:

Hope that helps.

Well done, in defending your mate from breaching the official secrets act you have condemned yourself :oops:

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
X Isle":2zbr9pp9 said:
memory man":2zbr9pp9 said:
jimsing":2zbr9pp9 said:

True story that.

This, all day long LOL.

May 16, 2016
X Isle":3k426164 said:
Guiri Green":3k426164 said:
Tom Cobbley":3k426164 said:
Presto":3k426164 said:
Guiri Green":3k426164 said:

Hope that helps.

Well done, in defending your mate from breaching the official secrets act you have condemned yourself :oops:

It's OK, I haven't used my real name.

F

Football-Oranje

Hi everyone,

I'm Michael, I write for Football-Oranje.com - a Dutch football website in the English language.

We interview footballers on our YouTube channel and our next player is set to be Kelle Roos.

We would like to invite anyone reading this to send us your fan questions for us to ask Kelle.

Please fire away and the best ones will be asked to Kelle this week!

Thanks all.

PS If a moderator follows us on Twitter it would be great to link up on there for further communication with your followers.