Kits and season tickets. (kit now in stock) | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Kits and season tickets. (kit now in stock)

Apr 6, 2009
So went to collect season tickets today, both oaid on my card but one for me and one for my husband, after a long search the lady comes back and said they only have one name (despite us giving both when paying) and so they arent printed and the card printer isnt working.

Sensible thing would have been to ring and ask perhaps?
Ill have to make another trip now _ spose good job its not next week I was trying to collect,

Such a shame as fab service with the shirts yesterday

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Mike Charlick":3e3gkgco said:
PL2 3DQ":3e3gkgco said:
Next season's home kit really really really has to be a reverse of this season's away kit. Green with a white band.

Yes!!!
As I've said previously, the throw away comment from Rick at the Truro friendly was that next seasons shirt 'would be even better'. Make of it what you will.

I am normally an XL (in any T-shirt / shirt / football shirt) but got an XXL to be on the cautious side, as recent ones seemed to have margianlly tightened, even though I'd lost a tad of weight. I was also concerned the sleeves seemed a little shorter than normal, so a larger size would deal with that issue to. Away shirt arrived yesterday and the XXL is fine, obviously a little airy but not falling off me. My only criticism is the "Succeed with Plymouth University" on the back again... makes us look like a bucj of bledy students. It is this unnecessary piece of gibberish that will stop me buying the home shirt as well.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Anyone had their season ticket through in the post yet ?

Paid £1.50 extra for the 50p stamp to send it and its now effectively 2 days to go as nothing from postie this am

Jul 29, 2010
Wotton is God":3d45izxd said:
...My only criticism is the "Succeed with Plymouth University" on the back again... makes us look like a bucj of bledy students. It is this unnecessary piece of gibberish that will stop me buying the home shirt as well.
No it doesn't. I would venture to observe that a "bucj of bledy students" would be able to spell properly :whistle:

Jul 29, 2010
katkin":2f7t9qgx said:
They told me £7.50 each for delivery hence im collecting
Southern Rail told me £136 each for collection hence they're being delivered :lol:

Sep 21, 2003
Peverell
Wotton is God":nmp2t6xi said:
I am normally an XL (in any T-shirt / shirt / football shirt) but got an XXL to be on the cautious side, as recent ones seemed to have margianlly tightened, even though I'd lost a tad of weight. I was also concerned the sleeves seemed a little shorter than normal, so a larger size would deal with that issue to. Away shirt arrived yesterday and the XXL is fine, obviously a little airy but not falling off me. My only criticism is the "Succeed with Plymouth University" on the back again... makes us look like a bucj of bledy students. It is this unnecessary piece of gibberish that will stop me buying the home shirt as well.

Or you could pleased and relieved that there is a major and growing employer in Plymouth to replace the ebbing defence sector in the city. I didn't study at Plymouth, and sure, en masse students can be a bit of a pain the backside sometimes, but they bring money, skills and a fresh outlook into Plymouth. I'm proud of Plymouth uni's success.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
landons forehead":1llosjpv said:
Wotton is God":1llosjpv said:

Or you could pleased and relieved that there is a major and growing employer in Plymouth to replace the ebbing defence sector in the city. I didn't study at Plymouth, and sure, en masse students can be a bit of a pain the backside sometimes, but they bring money, skills and a fresh outlook into Plymouth. I'm proud of Plymouth uni's success.

This. if you take a cursory look over the Premier League and Football League, you'll see obnoxious designs and borderline immoral companies (Wonga, bookmakers etc) everywhere. We have a sympathetically designed local company sponsor on the front, and another very simple design on the back bearing the city university's slogan. I'm very happy with that.

If I'm being incredibly picky, I'd use the '....With Plymouth University' branding to something more football-related like 'Win With Plymouth University'. If that's the only thing I'd change, you know it's pretty good.

Jul 29, 2010
samjones":2dp6v658 said:
X Isle":2dp6v658 said:
katkin":2dp6v658 said:
They told me £7.50 each for delivery hence im collecting
Southern Rail told me £136 each for collection hence they're being delivered :lol:

Fair enough but have they arrived ??
Yep, i've got to go to the sorting office though. As no Southern Rail service ever seems to arrive at all, I think I chose the right option.

May 8, 2011
From Argyle,
Away shirts sold out, another order in a couple of weeks and then no more.

Unless the order is a substantial number doesn't seem like a sensible commercial deal with Puma.

Jul 29, 2010
HC Green":2xms6g05 said:
From Argyle,
Away shirts sold out, another order in a couple of weeks and then no more.

Unless the order is a substantial number doesn't seem like a sensible commercial deal with Puma.
I've been telling 'ee that for years, global sports brands are inflexible, prescriptive and have little interest in little (in their eyes) clubs.

They have the manufacturing capacity to clothe the entire world, yet they dictate the maximum we can have, one re-order and that's that.

WTF? That's not the basis of any kind of customer focused approach at all.

I hope everyone who desperately wanted one pre-ordered, as advised, and I hope everyone who desperately wants one now calls the club and gets their name on the list so Argyle can tailor the order to reflect the demand.

Beyond that, I hope we ditch global sportswear manufacturers in favour of a smaller, more flexible and less prescriptive company to whom our business is a big deal.