Kits and season tickets. (kit now in stock) | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Kits and season tickets. (kit now in stock)

Oct 31, 2015
Yea just bought my away shirt off the shelf. Both shirts look really good but I think the white is the best we have had in years. Im a fat man (well overweight() and the sizes seemed good too. well done Puma and PAFC.

I may even go for the green as well.

Season tickets ready for collection from 1000 tomorrow morning

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
Thanks to the heads up here, I got myself down to the shop for an away shirt. Sizes are definitely out. No way am I XL!!! Other than that, an excellent shirt for a change and they are flying off the shelves.

M

Minigreen

Just been up to the shop to get my husband and I our home shirts. Only 1 XL home shirt left now (no idea if they will be putting more out). Many people up there buying shirts, not sure how much will be left by tomorrow :scarf:

Jan 3, 2013
Just returned from tesco, young lad wearing the new home shirt, I'm a miserable old sod, but I must say that the shirt looked FANTASTIC.
On the down side, pity about the stick on badge.......

Apr 6, 2009
Got ours today, none on shelf, she said she'd ring us next week but rang back 45 mins later and hey presto one of each

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Got home last night and my away shirt was here waiting for me. Like someone has already said, it truly is a thing of beauty. I was a bit dubious about pre ordering it because of the sizing but I'm an XL and there's plenty of room in it. Considering the home one now (If I can get one).

May 31, 2010
Plymouth
30 or 40 in queue for season tickets, moving fairly quickly EXCEPT WHERE PEOPLE ARE PICKING UP MULTIPLE TICKETS FOR VARIOUS OTHERS!! Shop moderately busy, including Luke M.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Keepitgreen":2kqo1jd0 said:
Got home last night and my away shirt was here waiting for me. Like someone has already said, it truly is a thing of beauty. I was a bit dubious about pre ordering it because of the sizing but I'm an XL and there's plenty of room in it. Considering the home one now (If I can get one).
Got home from a few days away in Somerset and our's were delivered too.
I went for the XL option, but with my new healthy regime in action, there's plenty of room in mine too!
The small adult one I bought for James is a perfect fit for him as well.
Just got to decide when the first game will be now.

May 7, 2015
Hi, with season tickets i believe we used to get a 10% discount on merchandise over a certain value, is that still the case and is it only in store or can you get it applied online? I couldn't see how. Dont mind going in store but just in case they sell out of my size..

C

Cult Of Personality

Away shirt arrived today and i love it . Its a beauty cant wait to wear it to games this season and on Holiday in the states. One of the best shirts they have done in a long time

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Next season's home kit really really really has to be a reverse of this season's away kit. Green with a white band.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
GreenBloodedPilgrim":27aee9rk said:
Hi, with season tickets i believe we used to get a 10% discount on merchandise over a certain value, is that still the case and is it only in store or can you get it applied online? I couldn't see how. Dont mind going in store but just in case they sell out of my size..
It's been 5% for a while and it's the same again but only on purchases over £20. It's not available online and you have to produce your ST when purchasing. Valid up to and including 31st May 2017.

KCJ

Nov 23, 2011
Great atmosphere at club shop today, pretty busy, entire families buying new kit/ taking photos with friends etc. All staff seemed friendly and helpfull . Season ticket collected with little wait. Well done all round i'd say.

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
My new home shirt is a good fit, same size as my home shirt last season but seems to fit better so maybe the cut of the collar helps that.

Hopefully pick up my season ticket later before the match.