Kits and season tickets. (kit now in stock) | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Kits and season tickets. (kit now in stock)

Jul 29, 2010
Oooh, here's hoping the postie has left me a little parcel when I get home then. The green, white and black man cave was only finished yesterday so it can go straight up on the wall :cool:

Mar 16, 2006
Manchester
What time does the shop open on Saturday? Site says 9 on match days but didn't know if friendlies counted! I'm in Devon for my one weekend every 6 months so thought I'd chance the shirts being in when I'm down to save postage (and so I can try them on).

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
My shirt came today - absolutely love it, I'm wearing it now. Excitement level for the season rose a notch, bring on Luton.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Patrik":1lmv7p9c said:
Does anyone else think they are very slightly smaller than last years sizes? The fit seems a lot better without the huge v neck :)
It certainly looked smaller, but when I tried it on it seemed about the same.

Jul 29, 2010
Woohoo, the posty came.

In honour of GA84, gone but still indelibly etched on my retinas,... :thumbs:

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
X Isle":3ed85q8h said:
Woohoo, the posty came.

In honour of GA84, gone but still indelibly etched on my retinas,... :thumbs:

He will be back on Monday at the latest.

Argy1e":2tzklums said:
Patrik":2tzklums said:
Does anyone else think they are very slightly smaller than last years sizes? The fit seems a lot better without the huge v neck :)
It certainly looked smaller, but when I tried it on it seemed about the same.

Last year's seemed tighter sizing than previous - and I've actually lost weight in the period.
Ordered one size bigger as a precaution. Can't report how the fit went in reality yet as it's at the bleedin Royal Mail collection office and they're shut now. :sigh: Maybe Saturday....