Kits and season tickets. (kit now in stock) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Kits and season tickets. (kit now in stock)

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
We went to the club shop on Saturday, and were told that the club have received the season tickets and they will print them this week and they will be ready for collection etc by next weekend, and the new pre ordered shirts are due in Thursday/ Friday, and will be sent right out.

Jul 10, 2011
pearces greens":3ublcqzg said:
We went to the club shop on Saturday, and were told that the club have received the season tickets and they will print them this week and they will be ready for collection etc by next weekend, and the new pre ordered shirts are due in Thursday/ Friday, and will be sent right out.

Is it possible the season tickets will be available for collection on Thursday 28th July ? I suppose there will be a number ready for collection and just pot luck if mine is printed by then!

M

Minigreen

up_the_line":10oxxqyl said:
When will shirts be in the shop?
Also wondering this. Didn't want to pre order as I wanted to try on first.

Jul 29, 2010
Minigreen":jslecw0c said:
up_the_line":jslecw0c said:
Good luck, be quick. If Argyle fans didn't afford Argyle a heads up on demand by placing pre-orders then there won't be any in there to try on for long.

M

Minigreen

X Isle":338j6tnz said:
Minigreen":338j6tnz said:
up_the_line":338j6tnz said:
Good luck, be quick. If Argyle fans didn't afford Argyle a heads up on demand by placing pre-orders then there won't be any in there to try on for long.
I will be up there the day they are out. Im not going to pre-order a shirt when sizing may well not be true to size (as with previous seasons), hence why I want to try it on first.

M

Minigreen

Greenarmyman2016":1yc88iqa said:
I was told in the shop on Saturday that the kits would be in by the end of next week
Great, thanks

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Er is it possible to pre order the shirt without having to pay a fiver for delivery when I can just walk up the shop and pick it up or is this another swizz?

Jul 29, 2010
Wasn't an option for me UTL, it's one helluva walk. It was ordered so long ago that in all honesty I can't remember If collection was offered or not. It would seem nuts not to, more local fans must surely be able to help you with that one.

As a wider note it's now far too late to pre-order, if they're in this week then the order size was long since pre-determined. I do hope enough of us had the foresight to pre-order because I don't trust the club to pick up the 'mood music' that, the change shirt in particular, will be in high demand. If the bulk of demand didn't PO then there'll be a lot of people sitting on a waiting list who won't get one for a month or two.

If/when that happens I won't blame the club BTW. Failing to plan ahead will partly be the fault of those names on the list (there were warnings) but primarily the fault of Puma's ordering policy. Argyle lose money on stock left over from a ridiculously over estimated order which is no good and the minimum re-order numbers are such that folk will have to wait for enough people wanting the same size to want one too before Puma will lift a finger.

A smaller, more local and flexible manufacturer would be more responsive to demand...maybe next season :whistle:

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
up_the_line":diaak7mj said:
Er is it possible to pre order the shirt without having to pay a fiver for delivery when I can just walk up the shop and pick it up or is this another swizz?

No. Pathetic ain't it

Jul 29, 2010
Depends how much you want one I guess, market forces 'n' all.

But yes, you should be able to collect one :roll:

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
Cheers for heads up about the £16, just phoned and refunded to card.

Gloucester Green

Cream First
♣️ Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester
Or maybe the club could've asked Puma for some of the plain stock shirts from that range to try on for size and thus encourage more pre orders?

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Phoned. Pre ordered for collection over the phone. No fiver for postage.
Therefore;
1.) shirts are still available to pre order.
2.) you can avoid the unnecessary postage charge if you live locally

Would have been good if this was an option online but glad that the club can actually provide this option