Kits and season tickets. (kit now in stock) | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Kits and season tickets. (kit now in stock)

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Can't order one online Smiffy. Only small or xxl and xxxl sizes? How do we order from the next arrival then?
Edited- Just ordered another on the phone and was told 10 to 12 weeks delivery in time for Xmas and it is unlikely any will reach the club shop shelves as all the stock will go with pre orders! She also said away shirts have outsold home shirts by some way. No surprise there, it is the closest we have got to the iconic and popular shirt of the mid sixties.

Jul 29, 2010
Glad you got it sorted Jerry.

To anyone else wanting one before Puma impose their lifetime ban on any more Argyle fans having this shirt :roll:...

...there's your answer.

If you want one, be quick. If you've grown used to the annual discounts around Christmas then you'll be disappointed, there won't be any to buy...at any price.

What sort of company ignores demand for it's products?, turns it's nose up at cold hard cash?, closes the door on customers?...Puma :facepalm:*

* but it'd be the same for all the other global mega brands.

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
I pre-ordered mine from the first batch several weeks ago but haven't had chance to collect it yet. Presumably Argyle are still holding onto it and haven't sold it? Can anyone confirm please?

May 8, 2011
vibratingspider":2umrwt5y said:
I pre-ordered mine from the first batch several weeks ago but haven't had chance to collect it yet. Presumably Argyle are still holding onto it and haven't sold it? Can anyone confirm please?

I'm sure Rachel in the shop will be able to confirm.

Jul 29, 2010
HC Green":3ob3ywuz said:
vibratingspider":3ob3ywuz said:

I'm sure Rachel in the shop will be able to confirm.
I'll save you the call. If you paid for it, as you had to, then it'll be there, it's yours.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I checked with Rachel. They still have 30 held back 'in the back'.

Jul 29, 2010
Or, in other words 'sold and awaiting collection'.

Not being pedantic Ian, it's just some may read that as 'available under the counter' if you ask with a wink and a nod and slip them an extra tenner.

There are none 'out the back' that are available to buy. To buy one now you need to call Argyle's and get your name on the list...then wait a very long time.