kits up to us! (Option C - stripes, wins the official vote) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

kits up to us! (Option C - stripes, wins the official vote)

Will you buy the new 2015-2016 stripe shirt?

• Yes

Votes: 34 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 45 57.0%

• Total voters
Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Don't mind any of them for once.

That said I'd definitely not vote for B as I prefer the other 2 designs. Trying to imagine them with black shorts instead of white and I think I edge toward A. With white or green shorts (I know it's not an option) I'd choose C.

Jul 29, 2010
B for me. Simple is the way forward, I'm a bit sick of a shoulder patch here, side panel there, and I've never been a great fan of stripes.

The pinstripe would be the least worst 2nd choice but C is horrible. V neck is soooo not cool on normal human beings and with the need for large solid colours on the front for sponsorship and the rear for numbers, the effect gets massively broken up.

Happy to see black shorts return too, watching the highlights of the Worcester cup game the other night reminded me how good they looked.

Happy beyond words to hear this is the last Puma season, Argyle really need to ditch large inflexible, high margained, contemptuous suppliers.

No word on the shade of green I see although I'm taking the images to be representative of the Argyle green we've now become identifiable by. I expect the usual counter that an all green shirt with black shorts will be difficult for players to pick each other out and difficult for fans with weak eyesight.....

Well it didn't hamper these guys and no fans were complaining then.........

_46891764_sturrock_getty_2002_champs.jpg

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The Pasoti poll is just a bit of fun for us and a gauge, the real votes count at the club so remember to email argyle@pafc.co.uk (putting ‘Kit Vote’ in the subject line) and vote for A,B or C.

"A" gets my vote, a good choice this year although it would be good to see the back of the shirts, the stripes for this season had a plain back.

Jun 8, 2014
Kit C for me. Though I like all of them and am not really fussed. Glad we've got black shorts as well.

Any of those will look excellent imo.

Jun 8, 2014
Kelvin Mellor will look fantastic in any of those.

Having said that, Kelvin Mellor looks fantastic in anything.

C

CornerBoy

A or C now that is a tough decision, I like them both, going to think about it a little bit longer, well done Argyle, all 3 designs look great.

Dec 3, 2005
Kit C - great incorporating the Green, White and black, along with the black shorts and white socks - will look fantastic.