League 2 games today FEB 9 | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

League 2 games today FEB 9

Feb 2, 2007
Great stuff Luton! Not only winning but using Wycombe's dark arts too! Hope Derek sends them a little message

Jul 2, 2014
greenwelly":18fpr6hs said:
Ottawa Green":18fpr6hs said:
The 3 teams in the top 6 that are playing are ALL winning
Yes, an interesting observation...but a good set of results for us all the same,!!!
Actually Portsmouth were fifth this morning and Accrington were sixth. So, of the top 6, only Northampton made ground. All in all, a decent set of results for us. We couldn't really expect York to get anything away at Northampton. Important that Portsmouth and Accrington did not take advantage of their games in hand.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Ray_Stidwell":26oaavu1 said:
LG":26oaavu1 said:
Cobi Budge.":26oaavu1 said:
Ainsworth complaining about time wasting, oh the irony.
Beautiful. Will drink to that later!
I certainly will! ;off to the local pub in Penn in a moment to meet (& greet with a broad smile!) Wycombe fans returning from Adams Park!
Nice one Ray. Enjoy that!

mervyn":27ncn0w1 said:
up_the_line":27ncn0w1 said:
For the first time in my life I'm genuinely delighted at a Luton win
Funny, I just can't hate Luton any more. All transferred to Wicked Wanderers I guess.
I meant to add that I think we are also lucky in having our game called off today, annoying though it was for all who travelled. Bad weather is a great leveller, and I think it would have lessened our chances of getting the right result.

Jul 6, 2005
Biggs":1kwpygg2 said:
Yes, but they've knocked down the two teams I was worried about catching us with their games in hand - Pompey and Accrington. Basically if the teams below us keep beating each other like this, and our form is steady, we should be going up.
Pompey's game in hand is Accrington away.

Accrington looking more of a top-3 threat than Pompey now?

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Loving the moans on the Wycombe match day thread on the not606.com site - bleating that the ref only played 2 1/2 of the 3 minutes added on which prevented em taking a free kick! Bleddy love it! :funny:

Oct 14, 2015
Our game off today, whilst disappointing for the fans who went, actually gives Carey an extra week to get a bit fitter abd Simpson to fix his injury as apparantley he was out today...all in all a good day.