League Two 2014/15 announces their released/available lists | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

League Two 2014/15 announces their released/available lists

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Wes Fletcher had a poor 14/15 but generally is an excellent player at this level.

Matty Robson would be worth looking at too as a left-sided utility man.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
oddball":96ysptmh said:
Trev501":96ysptmh said:
So would I Al but a) They need to be available, b) they need to be affordable and c) they need to want to play for us.
Trev...fair points, but you have to speculate to accumulate or as Uncle Ken keeps telling us "You have to be in it to win it"

Haven`t we tried this?????

Apr 30, 2011
spowell92":1rnokd4z said:
Penmaster":1rnokd4z said:
Marlon Harewood would be a good back up striker if he isn't carrying too many injuries. Someone with a bit of know how and experience.

Please say this is tongue in cheek!!!

Um no. (Embarrassed face)

C

Connor Clarke

I'm obviously too picky and there's nobody at all that stands out from those released lists for me :lol:

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Penmaster":omscplsc said:
spowell92":omscplsc said:
Penmaster":omscplsc said:
Marlon Harewood would be a good back up striker if he isn't carrying too many injuries. Someone with a bit of know how and experience.

Not sure if SP is referring to the fact that he is washed up as a footballer or the fact that Harewood with his string of court appearances and jail sentences for hit and run, dangerous driving, sexual assault, abh, chasing 2 women down a street with a belt and buckle wrapped around his hand, spitting at a complete stranger in the street etc is the reason. Either way please no.

Apr 30, 2011
jerryatricjanner":2bc12ntw said:
Penmaster":2bc12ntw said:
spowell92":2bc12ntw said:
Penmaster":2bc12ntw said:

Not sure if SP is referring to the fact that he is washed up as a footballer or the fact that Harewood with his string of court appearances and jail sentences for hit and run, dangerous driving, sexual assault, abh, chasing 2 women down a street with a belt and buckle wrapped around his hand, spitting at a complete stranger in the street etc is the reason. Either way please no.

Do you mean Marlon King?

Mar 23, 2008
Some decent players there and Dembele, Pablo Mills and Matty Robson are three ecamples of players who could improve the squad IF we have a focused manager making crucial decisions.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Womble":3dn6dzir said:
pedro91":3dn6dzir said:
Shouldn't we be looking higher than league 2 cast offs??

Spot on Pedro.

Not really. How do you define a cast off? Someone at the end of their contract that doesn't want to read-sign? Lewi for example.

But of a simplistic and somewhat ignorant way of looking at things in my opinion.

Jun 8, 2014
monkeywrench":1emp1l8w said:
Womble":1emp1l8w said:
pedro91":1emp1l8w said:
Shouldn't we be looking higher than league 2 cast offs??

Spot on Pedro.

Not really. How do you define a cast off? Someone at the end of their contract that doesn't want to read-sign? Lewi for example.

But of a simplistic and somewhat ignorant way of looking at things in my opinion.

I absolutely agree.

Just because someone has been released by a team in our league it doesn't mean that they're either rubbish or couldn't be quite good somewhere else.